Recognisable

*thats Luke up there* ^^^

Luke's POV:
School is finally over but Nathan, Gabe and I have an academy mission tonight. I can't be assed if I'm being honest with you, I know it's only Tuesday but it's early in the week so I guess you could put it as: fuck this shit. I climb into Nates car and we go to a warehouse where our missions hub is set.

There's a mysterious robbery going on around in some neighborhood so that's what we're here to do. We grab our weapons which were placed in the hub because the warehouse was abandoned so no one could find them. This abandoned warehouse is usually where we go before a mission, not just our group but other academy teams aswell. It's a perfect place.

So we're about to leave but I get a notice on my phone from Mr. Blackbourne.

Mr Blackbourne: apparently another Academy team will be using the abandoned warehouse for their own mission too so don't be startled if you see or hear anyone as it is closed off from the public and no one has access to it except from Academy members.

Me: okay thanks. We're just about to leave.

Mr Blackbourne: alright, be careful.

I put my phone away when there's movement being heard around the warehouse. Nate and Gabe stiffen but I reassure them that it's just another Academy team. We turn to face the noise and see only one figure appearing in the dark.

"Don't worry we're Mr Blackbournes team from the Academy about to leave for a mission." Nate explains.

"Okay me too. I'm from the affinity team." She says, I couldn't make out who it was since she was cast into pure darkness. But I swear I could recognise her voice from somewhere..

"Luke we better go", Gabe says.

"Okay. Best of luck on your mission" I say as we leave.

"You too." She says as she leaves for her own mission.

On our way I try to figure out where I've heard her voice from.

"Hey guys, you know that girl from the affinity team?" I say.

"Yeah?" Nate says as he drives quickly to the classified neighborhood of the robberies.

"I swear I've heard her voice before.." I explain.

"Yeah me too" Gabe says. "I couldn't really make her out in the dark though".

"Yeah" I agree.

"Well she's from the Academy so we must have spoken to her in an Academy meeting or something!!" Nate says.

I don't think so but I just left it at that, it's not too important. Is it?