Deep suggestion

*thats Gabriel up there* ^^^

Gabriel's POV:
After lunch I had art. I was the only one in our group that did it, I walked into the art department and saw Jess. That new girl. Of course she did art, she was very good. I decided that since neither of us really have friends in this class, I should go and say hi.

"Hey, Jess is it?" I asked.

"Yeah hi. Gabriel?" She smiled.

"In the flesh" I replied as she giggled.

"Nice to meet you." She said giving her hand for me to shake.

"You too." I said taking it. "So you're into art?" I asked.

"Yeah I am" she said as she put on an apron. I did the same.

"Well you're very good, I saw your doodling in English!" I tell her.

"Oh thankyou. It was just a quick sketch I did because i was bored!!" She said as she dipped her paintbrush in the water to try and wet the bristles.

"Yeah I noticed you finished before everyone just like Kota, you must be very smart!" I said as I started mixing some paints together.

"Thankyou. And I guess you could call me that, I try to be a good student" she chuckled.

"So what school did you go to before Ashley Waters?" I ask.

"Um. Uhh. Well I went to-" she hesitated but then got completely cut off from the teacher walking in.

"Afternoon class. Today we will be doing an oil paint project, you must pick a partner and paint a scene built from pure imagination. Good luck, we will be working on this for 4 weeks and you can do it at home aswell if you must." She explained.

"Be my partner?" I asked Jess.

"Sure!" She happily agreed. I smiled as I went to go grab oil paints and she went to grab a canvas.

"So what do you want to paint?" She asked.

"Hmm. I'm not sure, why don't you think of something!" I suggested.

"Um okay" she said. "Maybe we could do like an eye with a reflection of something heartbreaking as a tear forms". Wow. That's a pretty deep image.

"Yeah sure! I guess we could go with the reflection of a couple kissing and so the picture represents a heartbreak of someone who just saw their lover cheat on them?!" I suggested.

"Haha wow. You have a deep imagination Gabriel Coleman" she commented.

"Please. You came up with it Jess Mae" I replied. She just smiled and started sketching the frame on a note pad for an idea of what it should look like. The guys were right, she is mysterious.