Mysterious girl

*Thats North up there* ^^^

Norths POV:
Last lesson was History and I had it with Luke, Kota and Gabe. I walked Sang to her last lesson, PE which she had with Nathan, and made my way to the shitty trailer that consisted of History class.

I walked in the classroom and found that the desks had been moved around differently. There were six desks put together to look like one big table with two chairs on two sides and three chairs on the other two sides. There were two other big tables as well. Confused I just sat at the back since that's where I normally sit anyway.

As the rest of the students started piling in I noticed that girl who came up to us this morning. She's in my class? Huh. I must have not noticed her before. Then after her came in Gabe, Luke and Kota. They were looking confused and noticed that I was already seated at the back, so they just sat roughly where they normally sit too. Kota sat at the front as per and Gabe and Luke sat in the middle. The girl sat on the same table as Kota at the front.

Finally the teacher arrived but it wasn't Mr. Howard like we normally have. Instead it was a different, younger looking teacher. So that's why the tables were moved differently, still though. What's the point?

"Afternoon class. My name is Mr. Streak and I am your new teacher. As your new teacher we will be running things a little differently around here, so I've noticed you've settled in quite nicely with the new arrangements. Well unfortunately I will be giving you seating arrangements too." He explained as the class groaned. Ugh, I can tell this guy is going to be getting on my nerves.

Someone's hand went up.

"Yes?" He said.

"What happened to Mr Howard?" She asked.

"Well you see, he retired!" Mr streak explained. "Now. I will put you all in your places. You and you sit here, you and you sit there..." He carried on placing everyone on the tables and luckily I was seated with Kota, Gabe and Luke on the table in the middle. So was the girl from this morning. Jess? I think.

"There. Now open your textbooks to page 23 and get on with exercise 1, 3 and 4. I will be marking your work at the end of the lesson and will give them back to you tomorrow." He said.
I grabbed a pencil and started my work. Ugh. Boringgg!!

About halfway through the class I heard a piece of paper being thrown. I looked up and noticed a note next to Jess opposite me, she glanced at it but just rolled her eyes and ignored it. Out of habit I was going to reach for it but then resisted remembering this isn't Sang, Jess was getting notes too? I carried on with my work and noticed that Jess was already finished. How though? We just started, and there's about 5 pages for each question. The only person I know to finish with work that quickly was Kota, I glanced at him and he was also already finished. Typical.

The class finally ended and on the way out something caught my eye, a beautiful drawing consisting of swirls and patterns of different colours. It was Jess who did it, she's good. She must've doodled a bit since she finished so early, I pointed it out to Gabe since he loved art too and judging from his facial expression; he seemed pretty impressed.

The day finally ended and Silas and I had to go to training. I waited at my truck for him and he finally showed up, we drove to training and I was thinking about that girl. How mysterious!