Consequences

*thats Nathan up there* ^^^

Nathan's POV:
We finally finished all our homework and we decided to come to mine and go in the pool for a bit. Sang's swimsuit was already at mine and everyone else had brought theirs. We all got changed and we're waiting on sang in the kitchen.

"So who was that girl again?" Luke asked.

"I think her name was Jess?" Says Kota.

"Yeah. She was in our English class, she was getting love notes just like Sang does!" Luke chuckled.

"Yeah and she finished before everyone just like Kota!" Gabe explained. "Congrats man you're not the only geek!" He joked, at least I think he was joking. Probably not, it's true; Kota is a bit of a geek.

"Well Gabe looks like you're not the only artist, did you see her drawing she did?" Kota asked.

"Oh yeah I saw that. She's really good!" Luke said and Gabe agreed.

Sang finally came out in her pink, black and white plaid bikini we got her and we made our way to the pool.

"So what were you guys talking about?" she asked.

"That new girl!" I said.

"Who? Jess?" She replied.

"Yeah. When did she start going to Ashley Waters?" Luke asked.

"I'm not sure. Well I noticed her in my English class a few weeks before Fall so I guess then" she said as she jumped into the pool.

"Oh cool" Luke said as he dived in after her.

"Wanna race?" Sang said from the pool.  I smirked.

"Sure. What do I get when I win?" I teased as I climbed in.

"Well, when I win. You have to write North a love letter about everything you love about him" she said. What? No way!!

"What? Why?" I said.

"Awh. Afraid you'll lose?" She teased back.

"Never. When I win, you have to go as spider man to the Halloween party!" I suggest.

"No!" Yells Gabe. "We've already agreed she's gonna be a broken doll!"

"Fine! You have to dress up North as a cheerleader for Halloween!" I said. Everyone laughed.

"Why are you guys torturing North?" Kota chuckled.

"Because he gets angry the most, so whoever loses gets to feel his wrath!" I explained.

Sang and I positioned ourselves on the wall as everyone moved out of the way.

"3. 2-" before I could finish sang sped off leaving me behind. I widened my eyes and shot off too. What a cheater. She almost got there but I grabbed her foot and yanked her back, I won.

"hah! I won" I yelled.

"You cheated!!" She said.

"No you cheated. You swam before I reached 3!" I growled.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She said.

"You both cheated!!" Kota said, "therefore you both lose. So you both have to do those things."

Sang and I looked at eachother.

"No. Rematch, no cheating. Deal?" She suggested.

"Nope. You had your chance and you blew it so you both have to suffer the consequences". Kota concluded.

We groaned in annoyance. Kota the boss.

We spent another half hour in the pool before we got out. Kota went home and so did everyone else leaving sang and I behind. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day for me, hopefully I won't get killed by North.