Special treatment

*thats Victor up there* ^^

Victors POV:
I was in Japanese with Sang and so was Jess, that mysterious girl from yesterday. Silas texted us saying she reminded him of Sang, Kota and Gabe. She does seem to be a bit more extraordinary than most students that go here. She also got given a lot of notes from boys just like Sang, she just simply rolled her eyes and avoided them. I locked eyes with sang and I smiled, she smiled back. Cutie. I looked back over at Jess and she was wearing big geek glasses. She looked really pretty in them, maybe she only wears them during lessons; she wasn't wearing them yesterday.

After class I walked sang to her music lesson with Mr Blackbourne. I bid her farewell and made my way to Study hall. Since sang got special treatment she didn't go to study hall and instead has a private violin lesson, on my way I noticed Jess getting into a trailer. Study hall isn't held in a trailer, the trailer read 'music room A'. She doesn't have study hall either? Did she get special treatment too? How? Thoughtful I make my way to study hall.

The day went on and it was eventually lunch. I was starving, I brought an egg sandwich and split it with North.

"Did you guys know that Jess doesn't have study hall either like sang? She has her own private music lesson too." I explained. Everyone diverted their attention towards me.

"She got special treatment?" Kota asked and I nodded.

"How did she do that? Sang got it because she knew Kota, how did Jess get it?" Asked North. I just shrugged, I was wondering that too. Speaking of Jess she walked past us.

"Hey Jess!" Sang called out giving her a wave.

"Hey sang" Jess smiled showing her white teeth as she carried on walking. I feel like there's something up with her...