So Wrong

After kicking them out of the hospital and banning them from visiting her, Sakura never did return. Men came in earlier that day to pick up her things, but no Sakura.

But Soryu wasn't giving up that easily. Neither were the other bidders, who were close enough with Sakura to keep on fighting as well.

"Mr. Ichinomiya?" one of the men asked, stepping up to him. "What?" Eisuke turns to the man, who hands him an envelope. "This is to you from Ms. Sumiko. She said it was important you read it."

"Alright. Thank you." Eisuke nods and turns away, the bidders crowding around him as the last of the men, possibly Sumiko's henchmen, left.

"What's inside, Boss?" Baba asks, peeking into the envelope, which Eisuke was carefully opening. 

Mr Ichinomiya,

 It's Sumiko. I would like to thank you for letting me stay at the hotel before, for whatever bizarre reason. But I've found my own home and everything I need it with it. I'm assuming one of my henchmen have probably handed this in.

 Please, if you need to contact me in anyway, if necessary, a number is listed below.

It can't be tracked back to anyone of us, so don't worry or bother to find me.

Once more, thank you.

~Sumiko

Inside the envelope, with a slip of paper was the promised phone number. "What do we do about this, Boss?"

"What we do. We'll track her down." 

Ota sighs, "But she said don't bother-" "Does it look like I care right now, Ota?"

Eisuke's deadly serious eyes scared the artist, who backs off and raises his hands in surrender. "I'll call her. Soryu, I want you and Baba to try and track it while I talk to her."

The mobster nods and the pair pull out a laptop and Eisuke grabs his cellphone. He makes the call but as Lupin and the mobster try to track her, no signal was received from her line even though the conversation was clear.

But then when the others saw this, it hit them. Oops, they were talking about a top notch hacker here...

"Goodbye." Eisuke hangs up and takes a deep breath, letting it out in a big sigh. "She's a hacker... I forgot." Baba slaps his forehead, obviously feeling idiotic.

"Well what do we do now?"

"We track her manually," Eisuke turns to Mamoru. "By police files."

~*****~

"Still nothing." It's been a week since Eisuke said they would track Sakura and all the bidders have tried everything in their free time, even Eisuke and Soryu. 

"Eisuke, we probably should just leave her alone. I don't-"

Just then the penthouse doors burst open, in steps in the familiar face of Sakura's private pilot. Ed.

~*****~

"Mr. Ichinomiya... I need your help." he walks in boldly, not even bothering to greet anyone. Shows he was quite serious.

"Who are you?" "Ed. Pilot of Sakura Sumiko, sir."

"What do you want?" "I know who's after Ms. Sumiko... And why the jet fell... I'm part of it." Ed raises his head, looking him in the eye and Soryu visibly twitches, reaching for his gun.

"Keep it in for now." Eisuke raises a hand and sits Ed down. "You have time. Talk."

"We'll start way back..." he mumbles. "Back to when Sakura was kidnapped into the cabin..."

Eisuke, in his mind along with the other bidders, questions how he knows this. "The woman you beat down was my mistress' right hand woman. She was pissed after that and knew that Sakura was having trips all the time..."

The man gulps, scared to say the next words but forces them out his throat. "She hired us to make a malfunction on the plane but when things didn't go as planned and we got injured with it..."

Tears began falling from his eyes, "He took Sam... He took my brother, and my girlfriend, Aika..."

"Sam's your-?" "He's my fraternal twin... And when he took both of them, I knew I had to do something... But not when I already know who I'm up against..."

"So why-?" "You were my best bet... Besides... That bitch took my girlfriend when I was going to propose to her... And beat her near to death..."

It was then the bidders found out just how much this man suffered and thought about it a moment before Eisuke nodded. "Alright... Who's your boss?"

"I... I don't know... She always wears a mask. And she never said her name, either."

"Anything that might be significant?" 

"She's blonde... Busty, tall. She always wears a necklace that looked handmade. It was a uniform jacket button, a string on it... Exactly the same button as that one...!"

Ed shakily points at the button and letter from Sakura, which Eisuke still had. "That's all, you can go. I think I might know who it is." Soryu steps up and orders the man out, who nods and leaves with thanks and a weak smile to them.

"That button was from me. From my uniform... Meaning the button that girl is wearing could be from me or Eisuke. She seemed to know us." Soryu solved a piece of the puzzle as he tries to find a reason why.

Why she was after them.

Why she was after Sakura.

Why she was trying to ruin everything.

Why everything was going so wrong.