Chapter two - #Ryotan

A/N OMG. *sniff sniff* Thank you guys for the views and favorites! I was like *O* when I checked this. So here’s chapter 2 for you.

Dedicated to CrazyOtaku … YEAH!

~KuroBasuLove~

It’s been two weeks since Yuri became the manager of the Seirin Team. She did the usual things a manager would do. Distributing towels and water after practice, cooking edible and delicious food, that was her job. The team finally got a decent cook.

The team is currently having their afternoon practice at the gym. Yuri was the one who took over because Coach Aida went to a certain school for their next practice game. She blew her whistle, signalling the team to stop doing squats.

“Okay… Three hundred laps in twenty minutes. START!”

“Oy Yuri-chan, that’s so much!” Hyuuga complained.

“Three hundred fifty laps in fifteen minutes!”

No, she was not a sadist. She just wants to see those boys suffer. That’s sadistic though. Giving out water bottles and wiping their sweat, and sometimes massaging them, this would be her payback. Abusing their little sister huh.

Yuri looked at her stopwatch. Five minutes left. They still have a hundred and ten laps to run. An overtime perhaps? Nah. This is what they get for belittling me. Hohoho.

“Yo, Yucchi!” Someone tapped her shoulder.

“Eh? Ryotan?”  (A/N It’s actually Ryo-tan)

“I miss you so much Yucchi!”

“Eh…? What am I supposed to say?”

“You didn’t miss me-ssu? Hidoi, Yucchi.”

Yuri glanced at her stopwatch and noticed that fifteen minutes is over.

“EVERYONE! FIFTEEN MINUTES IS OVER! STOP RUNNING ALREADY!”

The boys went to Yuri’s direction and she handed their water bottles as they lay tired on the ground.

“But Yuri-chan, we didn’t finish three hundred and fifty laps. Is there any punishment for us?” Koganei asked Yuri.

“Nah. It’s fine. Just treat me later at Maji Burger.”

“Kise-kun, what brings you here?” Kuroko blurted in a sudden.

And the others was like “EEEEHHH?!” (except for Yuri, of course)

“Hehehe… Nice to meet you again Kurokocchi. I see you are practicing very hard. I didn’t know that Yucchi is your manager. She can be a sadist at times.” Kise said.

“Yucchi? Do you know Yuri-chan, Kise-kun?”

“EH?! What’s with that ‘-chan’?! Don’t tell me you two are dating?!”

They all looked at him with a poker faced look.

“Kise.” Kagami broke the silence. “We all call Yuri with a ‘-chan’.”

“EH?! YOU ALL DATE YUCCHI?!”

Yuri hit Kise’s head.

“That hurts, Yucchi! Your sadist mode is on its highest level, eh?”

“IS YOUR HEAD IS JUST FOR DISPLAY OR SOMETHING?!”

“What do you mean, Yucchi?”

“They have my permission to call me Yuri-chan.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m their little sister.”

“EH?”