Chapter seven - #Dress

Hey guys~ Sorry for the wait. Lovelots :*

Dedicated to @zcEskA_12352

Chapter 7 – SEVEEEENNNN! xD

Achoo.

Achoo.

Sniff. Sniff.

“Brrrrr… So cold!”

A girl can be seen at the corner of her room, wearing at least five layers of clothes, clutching a comforter to warm herself. The air conditioning unit was turned off, and the sun is shining brightly outside.

I know all of you are wondering why.

“Ugh… I shouldn’t drank many gla- ACHOO!”

Do you still remember the time when Yuri and Kuroko went to watch Despicable Me 2? After the ‘small’ reunion of the Generation of Miracles, the pair went straight to McDonald’s and God knows how many glasses of McFloat Yuri drank that day. You all know what will happen next, and yeah.

“Uhhh… This is more than frustrating – ACHOO!”

Yuri wanted to go to school so bad,  because today, Coach Aida and Captain will decide where their training camp should be held. She wanted to go to Osaka, but she doesn’t think that she will get approval.

Another cycle would take place.

Achoo.

Achoo.

Sniff. Sniff.

“Brrrrr… So cold!”

“Ugh… I shouldn’t drank many gla- ACHOO!”

“Uhhh… This is more than frustrating – ACHOO!”

And again.

Achoo.

Achoo.

Sniff. Sniff.

“Brrrrr… So cold!”

“Ugh… I shouldn’t drank many gla- ACHOO!”

“Uhhh… This is more than frustrating – ACHOO!”

And again.

Achoo.

Achoo.

Sniff. Sniff.

“Brrrrr… So cold!”

“Ugh… I shouldn’t drank many gla- ACHOO!”

“Uhhh… This is more than frustrating – ACHOO!”

But the cycle was interrupted by the sound of Yuri’s phone.

Ba ba ba ba na na na~

“Moshi mosh – ACHOO!”

“Yuri-chan. Why didn’t you come to school today?”

“I’m not feeling well Tetsu-cha – ACHOO!”

“It’s pretty obvious.”

“Yeah. So what happened there?”

“Coach and Captain decided to have the training camp at the beach and on the mountains. Also, we had a taste meeting today.”

“Huh? Taste meeting?”

“Since the team is going to hold two training camps, Coach reserved for cheap inns, so it means that we should cook for ourselves.”

“I should’ve proposed to stay at our mansion. We have complete training equipments there – ACHOO! So, what about taste meeting?”

“We tasted coach’s cooking earlier and we almost died.”

“Huh?”

“Coach’s cooking is horrible. You should come with us at the camp Yuri-chan, or else we’ll die.”

“You sound like it’s really horrible.”

“It is. Fortunately Kagami-kun volunteered to teach Coach how make a simple curry.”

“Um… I’m just curious… But how horrible is Coach’s cooking?”

“It’s still edible, though it doesn’t taste edible, and the vegetables were uncut for curry’s sake.”

“Wow.”

“So Yuri-chan, you’re the only hope that we’ve got.”

“Please Yuri-chan.”  The whole team said.

“Huh? All of you are there? Yeah, whatever.  I’ll surely come. It’s not like I have things to do here.”

“Thank you Yuri-chan.”

Beep. Beep.

And with that, the cycle had ended.

~-~-~

Training camp

“It’s the sea! Let’s swim!”

Koganei just received a blow on his head.

“This is a training camp, idiots!”

“Where is Yuri-chan?” Captain asked.

Everyone looked around. ‘Where is our only hope?’

“Um… Excuse me, Yuri-chan told me that her mother will drop her off at the inn later.”

The members sighed in relief.

--

Upon arriving at the inn, all of the members had priceless expressions on their faces.

“It’s pretty run down.”

“Umm… Where’s the rest room?”

“Makkuro Kuroske will…”

“It’s a fictional character Kiyoshi!”

“HI GUYS YURI-CHAN MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

They all turned to the direction of the owner of the voice.

“Heyyo imouto. What’s with the dress?”

Yuri glared at Kagami. “Do you expect me to wear a jacket, huh?”

“Right on time. Everyone’s here, right? “

“So Riko, it’s okay if I leave this there, right?”

“Yes. Thanks daddy.”

“Do your best brats.  Ah but, if you lay a hand on my daughter, I’ll kill you.”

--

“So where are we going now? We can’t use the gym until evening.” Yuri asked Coach Aida.

“We’re going to the beach!”

And so, the members played in the beach the whole afternoon. There were priceless moments of course, like Kagami trying to dunk but unfortunately fell on the sand, face first and Kuroko’s fail pass. Like dun, the ball won’t bounce on the sand.

The team was currently doing stretches when Yuri showed up in their room.

“Good job everyone!”

“You’re still in that dress?”

“What’s wrong with it? Do you want me to make you wear this dress, Bakagami?”

“It’s just… bothering.”

“Yeah, whatever you say. I’m going to change into pajamas and I’ll make Bakagami wear this dress.” Yuri said as she walked out of the room.

“Kagami-kun, that’s not the way you should treat girls.”

“Stop lecturing me about things like that Kuroko!”

“But seriously, Yuri-chan was definitely cute in that dress.”

Sorry for the long wait. We had exams for five days and seriously, we had two tests for each subject. (One made by our teachers and the other was from the DepED.) Why did I even enroll in a science high school. Life. =.= I want to experience half day classes. OMG ME ISH SO PATHETIC. xD Kise is up for the next chapppie~ <3

P.s Malapit na birthday ko OMG. 9/9/13 :D Gift ko ah! Masaya na ako kay Akashi :D