Chapter eight - Once upon a time, I was cute, but fireworks existed.

Hey guys~ Classes are suspended for one week in our place, and yeah. Wala nanaman kaming sembreak nito. TSSSS. xD

Special thanks to @AcquieseOrbit senpai. :D Mehehehe~ I’ll need your help again for the next update. Can’t think of anything. OTL

Dedicated to @angellov

Chapter eight

“Is everybody already here?”

After Seirin’s summer camp and Kaijou – Toou match, the team already gathered at the train station to head back to Tokyo. But before leaving, the team made sure that all of them are present. You know… Kagami and Kuroko.

“Sorry for the wait. Kagami and I got carried away.” Kuroko said as he bowed down.

Hyuuga just hit the two with his paper fan that appeared out of nowhere.

“GOT CARRIED AWAY?! WHAT IF WE DIDN’T MANAGE TO CATCH THE TRAIN! D’AHO!”

“We said sorry. It’s already fine right? It’s not our fault we got carried away. Everyone did.”

“Maa, maa, don’t be so angry, Hyuuga-kun.”

Another vein just popped on Hyuuga’s head.

“Arigatou, Kiyoshi-senpai.” Kuroko bowed his head again.

“It’s fine, Kuroko-kun. No one wants to face Hyuuga’s wrath anyway.”

“OI KIYOSHI!”

Kuroko’s lips just formed a small curl while Kagami chuckled.

The train arrived and the team stumbled to get on.

“Ahh! There’s so many people!”

“Oi! Where would I sit?”

“Just stand up, Kagami-kun.”

“Ne, ne, where is Yuri-chan?”

Ah. Koganei finally noticed.

The others froze, and frantically started to look for her in all directions.

“OY WHERE’S OUR IMOUTO?!”

“STOP THE TRAIN! STOP THE TRAIN!”

“Ah, excuse me.”

All heads turned to Kuroko.

“Do you have something to say, Kuroko?”

“Yuri-chan told me that she’s not going to go home with us.”

“Eh? Why?”

“She told me earlier that she’s going somewhere.”

“EH? YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COACH? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US EARLIER?”

“Teehee. ♥”

“DON’T TEEHEE ME COACH!”

Ah, captain, chill.

“To think of it, where would Yuri-chan go, anyway?”

“To meet with Kise-kun, I guess.”

[~]

Kise’s POV (OMG BBY ILOVEYOU<3)

Ah! Playing with Aominecchi is very tiring. Our match with Toou Gakuen just ended. Unfortunately, we lost, but not on a wide margin. We’re still in the top eight of Japan! There’s no need to become sad right. My senpais were all there for me until the last second of the game. They believed in me, and that made me feel happy. I lost to Aominecchi because I was not strong enough, so I will train hard and beat him in the winter cup-ssu!