Chapter four - Intruder in the House

Okay… Sorry if I was not able to update last week. I didn’t have any ideas and…. yeah. xD Thanks for all the reads and comments. ^.^ I promised @AcquiesceOrbit senpai that I would *ehem* improve my plot and it took me a week to change the plan I prepared for this fic. Yeah. xD

Thank you for the comments guys! No Kise moment in this chappie though.

Dedicated to ipie2000.

Chapter four

Yuri put her things inside her locker. It was already time to go home. Practice was called off because Coach Aida and Captain Hyuuga were going somewhere else and the others were going to prepare for the school trip tomorrow. Yuri decided not to join because she already went to Osaka a thousand times before. Since she was a child, their family would go to Osaka and spend their vacation there. It was the place where her grandparents live and the place where her father and mother grew up. It was such a memorable place.

Yuri made sure that everything is in place and afterwards she secured her locker. She saw a blue haired guy standing beside her locker.

“Good afternoon, Yuri-chan.”

“Good afternoon too, Kuroko-kun. What brings you here?”

“I’m waiting for you, Yuri-chan.”

“You’re w-waiting for me?!”

“Hai. We live on the same street together, right? I thought I could walk you home. Can I?”

“E-e-eh? A-ah. Of course, Kuroko-kun.”

Kuroko smiled. It was not a usual scene to see. Yuri just felt that doki doki. (KyleMea note: NYAHAHAHA xD)

They started to walk. “Can I stay at your place as well, Yuri-chan?”

“W-why?” Her cheeks heated up.

“My parents are not around. Can I eat at you place too?”

“E-eh? Okay. It’s fine.”

Kuroko smiled again, wider than before. They continued to walk home.

ßKuroBasuà

“What do you want to eat for dinner, Kuroko-kun?”

“Anything edible and delicious, I think.”

Yuri chuckled. “Do you think I can cook something edible and delicious?”

“Of course.”

“Why did you say so?”

“I just know.”

“Hmmph. You talk like Sei-kun.”

“Who is he?”

“You don’t know him? You came from the same middle school. AH! He’s the captain of Teiko.”

“Akashi-kun?”

“Yeah. Akashi Seijuro.”

“How did you know him? And why did you associate me with him? We’re very different.”

“About Sei-kun, we’re childhood friends? You could say that… And he always says he know everything and bla bla.”

“You live alone, right?”

“How did you know?”

“I just know.”

Yuri pouted.