Chapter 2

Niall

We were finally out of the long plane ride filled with busty and vulnerable flight attendances. Always leaning over us or bending down trying to get something between us or to start something. As we road in the van that's all we seemed to laugh about. Harry found one moment the funniest when a tall blonde leaned over him to grab his empty cup of water one seat away and pretended she lost her step.

"She like pushed her whole chest in my face!" Harry exclaimed between fits of laughter. "I basically got a boob pie in the face. And the worst part is she leaned back somehow unbutton another button on her already low shirt, leaned back to my face then WALKED AWAY LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!" We all broke into complete laughter turning red and out of breath.

"Well at least yours didn't bend down in front of you every 5 minutes. I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE WAS WEARING AND THING UNDER THERE!" I said earning another round of laughs from the lads even from the driver. As the car pulled to a stop, we were in front of a huge palace like building, I opened the door to a surprised.

"Hello boys, how was the flight?" Simon said and we all looked at each other bursting into laughter again.

"A real eye opener." Zayn started, walking passed us with a smirk on his face carrying his duffle bag. We were lead into the flat that was bigger than a beach side resort we had last year.

"This is huge Simon." Louis said being the last one in.

"Well you guys do deserve the best for all your hard work but there are some things we need to go over." Simon exclaimed, the lads and I gathered on the long brown plush couch.

"Gentlemen, you'll be here for a while and since you see this place is nice, no painting, breaking or mischief. NO PARTIES!" We looked at Simon as he read the usual rules and waited for him to be done. "Here are your schedules for the time you're here." He handed us a slightly long couple of pages but I was glad it didn't start for another week. "There's one more thing before I leave, you do have a house mate. They've been given the same rules and informed you're here but the house tenet didn't seem to inform them it's One Direction, they are already here. They have lived here for a while so be respectful. You all have your own room, the one on the end the closed one is theirs, if there is any problems with them please call me immediately and DON'T TAKE CARE OF IT IN YOUR OWN WAY!"

...

Simon left us after we were all settled in. We were all a bit uneasy about not knowing more about the house mate. Whether it was a he or she, a killer, a thief or a killer thief, but at least we could do something about it if we didn't like them. After everyone was done unpacking it was 8pm and neither of us had seen or heard the person we so longed to know. The door was shut the whole time we were here. All of us peered into the kitchen all feeling the same way. Hungry.

"Hey! There's a list of take out places here." Harry said turning to us with a small binder of numbers.

We all decided neither of us wanted to cook so we were all happy for Harry's discovery. Soon enough the door bell rang and pizza was served. As we sat at the kitchen island I peered at the shut door and felt bad we didn't save any for them.

"Niall if they were hungry they would be out here, besides there's enough food here for them to snack on." Liam said breaking me out of my inner monologue whether or not taking them a slice is a good idea.

After we were stuffed and tired we split off and left to our rooms. My room was right next to our 'roomy'. I was about to drift to sleep when a sudden thud came from the closed door room. After that I stayed up for a while to see if anything else happened but nothing. They didn't even come out the whole day.