Chapter 8: The Plan

Danielle

It's Wednesday night Liam and I were in the living watching ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’. Harry and Niall were in the kitchen talking and munching on random stuff. Zayn hadn’t come out his room for a while. Alexis was outside with her friend doing what looks like something fun. I got off the couch and headed towards the door. “Where are you going?” Liam asked. Niall and Harry stopped and looked at me.

“I’m going to start a friendship the right way.” I said. I walked out the door and Alexis had her back towards me. Emanuel had saw me coming and I guess told Alexis cause she stopped doing what she’s doing and turned around.

“Hi,” I said with a cautious look I was trying to pull off.

“Do you need something?” Alexis said, surprisingly with a smile but not too big.

“Um no, but I couldn’t help but be curious to what you were doing.” Her smile grew a bit and she looked at the boy and back at me with a smirk.

“I’m just going over stuff.” I made an ‘O’ and seeing that nothing was coming out of this I began to walk back.

“Wait!” I heard her shout I was half and half from the house. I turned waiting for a response. “You want to join?”

“What? Oh no, I don’t want to be a bother.” I said taken aback by the question.

“It’s fine; it’ll give you a chance to see how easy it is.” Alexis said playing off a smirk.

“Oh I-,” I try to began to apologize but I got cut off by her again.

“No, no go in the house change into shorts like these,” She said tugging at her spandex, “and a comfortable tee.” She shouts, “and lace up shoes.” With a foolish smile I ran back into the house. I didn’t waste no time and kept running for Liam’s room.

“What happened, what she do, are you oka-“Liam shot questions at me.

“Liam! Calm down she didn’t do anything, she asked if I wanted to, like do cheer stuff, to see what its like.” I said not looking at Liam just rummaging through my suit case. I know I brought some. Moments later I was walking out the door in my purple shorts and the shirt Liam gave me from the TMH tour.

“Okay I’m ready.” I waited behind Alexis.

“Okay sit.” She gestured to the grass and sat in front of me while Emanuel was looking in a big pink binder. “You’ll need to stretch.” After that we stood up and began.

Alexis

I was going to show her what we really go through, kicks and all. I was destine to make her see it’s not at all easy. “Okay so we’ll start with a simple heel stretch.” I brought my left leg straight up and held it waiting for her to do the same. She struggled but did it. “Good okay now…”

Hour later we were heading back inside. Danielle finally caved in and admitted she was way off from easy. “That’s what you do every practice?” Danielle said in a pant.

“Girl, those were only basic stunt stretches.” Emma said making me laugh.

“Well now I feel stupid, I’m really sorry I-I didn’t know what I was thinking.”

“Its fine, I’m glad you know.” We walked inside and I stopped by the door and stopped Danielle with me, i held out my hand. “We good?” She took my hand and shook it gratefully.

“We’re good.”

Liam

I was on edge. Alexis and Danielle together, I already had a heart attack yesterday night when I thought she was going to slap Danielle. The girls and Emanuel were coming in and Alexis had stopped Danielle at the door. Ugh how I wish I had bat hearing. After a few seconds they were shaking hands, Danielle had stayed at the door till Alexis had trailed off to her room with Emanuel following. Danielle come over to where I was sitting and plopped right on top of me. “Well someone looks a bit happy, everything went well?” I asked noticing the big smile she had on.

“She forgave me; she showed me the easy cheer stuff which by the way isn’t easy. I can already tell I’m going to be sore tomorrow.” She said reaching over to the popcorn I placed on the coffee table.

“Why, what are we doing tonight?” I said making her turn around and give me a playful hit to the arm making me laugh. I pulled her in for a kiss and soon enough our lips were tangled in a heavy make out sesh.

“Hey you two, can you stop the face eating and get over here we need to discuss some stuff, LOUIS, ZAYN!” Harry yelled. We all gathered in the extra living room. “Okay tomorrow’s Alexis’ birthday and we need to make it the best one since we’ve messed up our little 'no drama stay',” Niall began.

“Oh not anymore, I just sweat my butt off and we’re good.” Danielle said. The guys looked at me for confirmation.

“It’s true, Alexis put her through 30 minute cheer boot camp.” I said making Danielle laugh.

“Okay well I was thinking of having her team over for a par-,” We were listening to Niall start his idea.

“That would be a disaster.” We all turned to the door where Emanuel came in and sat next to Harry and Zayn.

“Um, we uh…” Niall said not knowing what to do.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell her, she left for a meeting at the cheer hall with Nicky.” Emanuel said lifting the tension out the room.

“Oh, well how come it would be a bad idea?” I said wondering why, I thought it was nice.

“The girls have been well not the nicest, the last thing she wants to do is spend her birthday with them, WAIT I have an idea, okay so…” And we were off planning.