Chapter 22: SURPRISE

Alexis’ POV

Me and Emm were outside sitting on the grass working on the cheer outfits. I was thankful I had a fashionista like him. It was around 8:30pm. And we just got home an hour ago from the mall. It was nice getting back in touch with my sister and finding we had the same liking in hipster rocker type clothing.

“Hey how about we add their first name to the corner?” Emm asked. I nodded and when he was done he showed me the sketch. I loved it the red, black, and white.

Harry opened the door and walked towards us. Me and Emm stood up and looked confused by his somewhat serious angry face. When he was a foot away I opened my mouth.

“Harry ar- HEY HARRY LET ME DOWN!” I yelled as he threw me over my shoulder.

“Have fun!” Emm shouted as he laughed and shook his head.

“Harry let me down what are you doing?” I tried to protest and hit his back. We were back inside and saw the guys in the living room.

“Uh help…anyone?” I said looking at them just looking at me with a smirk.

“Don’t be too loud I’d like to get some sleep tonight.” Niall shouted. Next thing I know he kicks his door shut and throws me on the bed.

“Har-.” I started but stopped at the feel of his lips crashing into mine. It was hot and heavy. I felt his hands slide up my shirt. My hands found their way to Harry’s hair and giving them a tug bringing a low deep moan come out from him.

He moved to my neck and sucked harshly.

“Harry…what has…gotten into you?” I said the best I could in between pants. He sat up straddled on top of me and took off his shirt but kept his basket ball shorts on and went back to caressing me. He slid his hand under my back. In a flash he picks me up lifts us off the bed, automatically my legs wrap around his torso.

_______SEXUAL SCENE BEYOND THIS POINT__________

He pushes us against the wall next to his bed. He keeps me up by grabing my ass. I moan as he grinds into me through his shorts. I roll my head back and Harry sees it as a gate way to more skin. He pushes us harder into the wall and removes his hands from my butt and removed my shirt. I thought he’d take off my bra but no, he placed one hand on my bum and the other squeezing and caressing my breast.

I couldn’t help my moans of pleasure that snaked out as he grinded harder against my sex. I wasn’t about to let him have all the control. I pulled his head back with his hair making him hiss but gave him no chance to response and sealed our lips together. I swiped my tongue across the bottom of his lip. He usually did this but since I did it first he smirked against the kiss but didn’t open.

Playing hard to get huh? I kissed him harder and soon I bit his lip and gave it a playful tug as soon as he opened from the pain I took no second in sliding my tongue in. We pulled apart panting.

“You’re doing my job.” He said as he laid his forehead on mine.

“Problem with a female having control?” I said in my sexiest voice.

“So you think you have the most control?”

“ I don’t think, I know.” He smirked.

“Huh I’ll show you who has the most control baby.” And with that he took us off the wall and we were back on the bed with Harry straddling me.

Harry’s POV

I can’t lie it turns me on seeing a sexy girl as Alexis trying to take control, but she needs to know who's boss. I wrapped her legs around me and grinded my hips hard and fast against her spanks. Seeing her head roll back made me want more.

I pulled back and took off my shorts and stayed in my boxers. I slid off Alexis’ too, I pressed my hand against her through the lace black panties. She rose off the bed and buckled her hips and let out my name. I removed my hand and thrusted into her. Even though we still had our underwear on they were thin and I could feel her through them.

She began to move her hips against my groin. She looked at me and latched one hand around my neck and surprisingly turned us around. All her hair draped over the side of her face so angelic it was like a dream. She leaned down and gave spontaneous kissed all over my chest and once trailed down to the line of my underwear. She looked up at me through her eye lashes and smiled.

Alexis sat up straight and grabbed my hands placing them at her hips. I gripped onto them firmly but softly. She began to move back and forth against my prominent budge. She started off slow but she began to pick up the pace a little and started to roll her hips.

I was about to explode it felt more and more pleasurable with every moan she let out. I felt the pressure about to come and she noticed and leaned down to my ear. She kissed from my jaw line up. She stopped at my ear and started to whisper.

“Do it baby, cum for me please. Show me gave you pleasure.” I buckled my hips up and pushed her down at her hips and grinded faster making her go mad. She moaned and told me to slow down but if I did I knew I would be the first to release again and like I said ladies first.

“Ha-Harry I’m going to-.” She stopped and moaned. “Harry I…”

“Do it, cum for me,” I said keeping full eye contact with her watching her in awe. Her eyes shut tight and seeing her bite down on her lip, she had her hands placed on my stomach holding her up. I thrusted one more time not able to hold it in anymore, and that did it for both of us and we released at the same time. She leaned down and laid on my chest, her breathing slowing down by the second.

After a while we got up and put back on our clothes. We were planning on going to our rooms and showering maybe grab dinner just me and her but she didn’t know. I don’t know what im doing I have feelings for her one minute and the next its just friends. As she was walking out she stopped.

“Harry?” she said

“Yes.” I waited my stomach jumped.

“W-we’re just friends…right?” she had said still back faced towards me. My heart ached, but why that’s what we wanted. That's what i wanted, right?

“Yeah of course, uh are we still going to dinner?” I said with some hope. She nodded and just left. I sat on the bed and held my head in my hands. Why do I feel this way I mean we both wanted just this. Ugh you know what I got it. I got up and walked to the hall.

“Everybody come out for a minute.” I yelled it took a while and I waited for Alexis who came out in a bath towel.

“What’s going on?” Liam said.

“We’re going out; we need to get back to clubbing. Is everyone in?”