Chapter 10: PERKS OF A FWB

“Alexis…Alexis” someone was shaking me, I was a bit frightened at first because I didn’t remember the blind fold.

“What’s going on?” I said shaky from the nap.

“We're here come on, keep the blind fold on.” Harry said. I was being pulled out the car and I heard everyone squeal and say how excited they were. We walked for about a good 5 minutes till they stopped me.

“Now can I take my blind fold off?” I said, not able to contain my antsiness.

“Wait, okay 1…2…wait what comes after two?” Niall said obviously stalling making me annoyed.

“NIIIAALLL!” I whined.

“Okay, okay, ready 1…2…3!” The cloth was pulled from my eyes. My eyes were not ready for the sun. Once they adjusted I gasped seeing the rides and-

“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS.” I saw all of my cheer team, Nicky and John holding up birthday signs. A smile I couldn’t contain spread from ear to ear.

“Oh. My. Gosh! Thank you so so much.” I turned around and grabbed everyone in a group hug. “How did you guys even…”

“It was Emma’s idea, we just made it happen.” Liam said. Immediately hugged him. We turned around and started walking towards the girls.

“Do you mind if I give a little speech?” I asked looking at the guys in which they nodded and looked a bit confused. “Ladies please quiet down I've got some big news.” I took a deep breath and began. “I know I’ve been really REALLY pushy but it’ll all pay off. Today I want you to take it as a thank you from One Direction for inviting you here. Now another thing before you can run off and enjoy your day, at the end of the month after the big competition USC has asked us to perform with their cheer team at one of their games.” I said, they began to jump up and down in excitement and hearing the girls and guys squeal in happiness.

“One more thing, we all need to be out by 12 midnight.” Niall said. After a while we went our separate ways, the guys and Danielle stayed with me most of the day. We went on every roller coaster there. We had lost the rest of the group so I was with Liam, Danielle, and Harry. We were trailing behind them following them to ‘It’s a Small World’ ride.

“You look really hot today.” Harry said making me look up to him.

“Thanks same to you.” I said, I’m not going to let him flirt his way around me. He gave me a cheeky little grin and we were loaded in the boat. As soon as we were off Harry placed his hand on my thigh and leaned towards me.

“These shorts are a bit too short aren’t they?” he said near my ear making me get the chills.

“No I find them quite comfortable, do you have a problem?” I said in my sexiest voice.

“Yes, a matter of fact I do. They show off your sexy legs and I just can’t keep my hands off them.” He was moving in more, thank god Liam and Danielle were ahead of us.

“Harry look, although I am turned on by all this I just don’t want a relationship other than friends.” I said looking down.

“Well, how about we have a friendship but with the perks of relationships.” Harry retorted, which made me completely dumbfounded.

“I don’t get it.” I said waiting for an explanation.

“Um how can I say this? Oh friends with benefits, a FWB,” Harry said too excitingly. I thought about it for a while. I have no feelings towards him and we both don’t want anything.

“Okay but lets not start it now I don’t want to ruin the fun, well this kind of fun.” I said with a wink and went back to the ride.

Harry

This’ll be fun.