Chapter 31: GLASS

Continue...

"Harry I-I," i had a loss for words; it was like a surprise attack that really attacked a bit too hard.

"Look, I don't want to leave here knowing you're unhappy and...and hurting yourself. Alexis we need you I need you." Harry's voice was sincere and I just I ugh why ME!

"Why Harry what's so damn special about me, why would you want to live with a girl as pathetic as me huh," I got up from the bed and began to walk around, "What if I ruined things there that I-."

"Ruined things what could you possibly ruin?" Harry said from the floor.

"I don't know, I just Harry we've only known each other for almost half a year and and, well this feels like some cheesy fan fiction your fans would write. I, Harry I can barely handle the life I'm living now. What would I do when you're on tour, what about if the paps find out, what if-" I rambled on until Harry spoke

"Stop being negative Nancy. When we go on tour you'll come with us and if the paps find out who the hell cares! I'm tired of having to put up a front in front of them; I'M A GODDAMN REAL PERSON TOO!" Harry yelled when he got up, I winced at the loudness of his voice. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout, look will you at least think about it...please." I nodded my head and he walked out shutting the door, which was when I just broke down.

I sat back at the window just looking out at the nonstop rain we've been getting the last few days. My eyes were sore from me practically crying myself to sleep. I'm just tired; I'm tired of life throwing me all these curve balls. I picked up my phone for the first time in days, I had 9 miss calls from Alexa, 3 from Nicky, 7 from Tia Mon, 13 from Emm, and 6 voice mails.

I went through all of them; they were all just them wondering what I was going and Emm leaving me sassy ones. I texted them all at the same time,

To: Emm; Tia Mon; Alexa

          Sorry I haven't been around I've been busy, I'll call you as soon as possible. Just remember I love you and I'll always be in your heart. Good bye, till next time  ~Alexis

I turned off my phone after I got replies from all of them. I laid down and as usual traced my finger along the glass when I heard the door open again.

"Harry I think a couple seconds isn't enough thinking time I-" I was saying as I turned but to utter shock it wasn't harry.

"Hi" his voice was shaky and rough, he tried to step forward but I moved back and he caught my drift. He looked like shit to be honest. No sleep, dark eyes, and sketchy hair.

"What do you want? Come back to hurt more wanna send Perrie in again to rip me to shreds even more huh? You won Zayn you did it, you manage to break a perfectly fine girl." My heart rate picked up as his features grew angry and serious. His head snapped towards me and he charged right towards me, cornering me in the window seat.

"You think I want this, Alexis i want to get over you. Fuck I called Perrie because she fixed me she helped me stop hurting me!" he yelled I was ready to scream bloody murder I was so scared, "You walk around here like you're the toughest girl when I know the truth! Alexis keeping in your emotions isn't good, I hate that you think everything's fine BUT IT'S NOT!" His voice rose. "Perrie opened you up she let you get out all your secrets, the feelings you've been hiding, damn it she was supposed to fix you! I never wanted this to happen. The lads won't talk to me, Niall almost broke my jaw, Liam's disappointed in me, Louis won't look at me, and Harry looks like he's ready to kill me every moment I'm around. You know why I wrote the letter I did it to warn you, to prepare you for when we leave. You think Harry cares deep down inside harry only wanted a toy but sooner or later he's going to get tired of you and toss you just like all his one night stands." He backed away walking around the room like he's gone mad. I was still scared by his state of anger and aggression. "I-I never wanted this any of this, I never wanted to hurt you, I-I"