Chapter 17: A DAY WITH ZAYN

Alexis

I've been laying in bed for an hour now, trying to figure out what to do with my day off, besides sleep and eat. Laying here made me think of things I haven't thought of in a really long time, sadly like my mother. The day she threw me out to the world, some days I miss her but why should I, she never wanted me anyways if she did she would have dumped drugs and took care of me. Ugh now I'm angry. Okay what else? Emma, he's been by my side for years and can't thank him enough for all he's done. He’s designed the girls cheer outfits, which always ranked the highest in competitions, he's been with me through a lot of good times and whenever there was a bad time he always made them disappear. Em thinks I should go see my mom just for closure but I don't know.

I finally got up and I headed to my bath room for the usual; shower, straighten my hair, and decided light make up would top it off. I went to my closet and threw on my black shorts, a loose white tee that showed a bit of my stomach and my vans. I figured if I have money why not spend some and have a good time. I was planning on going to my favorite place that came once a year to California. It was like a mall that came once in a blue moon. They sold clothes and shoes and everything a mall would have but I liked it because not a lot of people knew about it so it was never crowded and since I've been saving my checks from Nicky I was planning on staying a while...can someone say SHOPPING SPREE!

I walked out my room with my over the shoulder hobo bag and my snapback since it was going to be sunny. I noticed that whenever the boys were out they left their doors a bit open but since Zayn’s door was closed I decided to check. I knocked on the door twice and waited for a response. "Come in, it's open." I opened the door and saw Zayn lying on his bed with his phone in his hand. When he saw me he gave me a confused look and sat up.

"Uh mind if I come in?" I said from the door.

"N-no it's fine, uh sorry for the mess." Zayn said looking around his room and rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine, can I sit?" He nodded his head and scooted back to the head of the bed. I crawled across and sat criss cross. "Where the guys at?" I said trying to start a conversation. Me and Zayn really haven't talked or spent any time with each other during the month they've been here. 

"They went out for breakfast." This was getting awkward I can tell.

"And you didn't go?"

"Uh I wasn't in the mood. What about you, you look like you're going somewhere." He said. Right then I had an idea.

"Yeah, hey do you have any plans today?" I asked trying to hold in my excitement.

"No we have the rest of the week off...why" Zayn said with a cautious voice.

"You wanna spend the day with me?" I said now grabbing his hands and batting my eye lashes with my puppy face.

"Uh I don't know I don't want to be a bother." Zayn said not looking at me.

"Oh come on please please please it'll be fun, promise." I said, practically on my hands and knees begging.

"You do know I'm in one of the world’s famous boy bands right. We'll get mobbed." Zayn was making excuses

"No you won't I promise it'll be like you're a normal person again, well not that you're an alien but you get what I mean. Please."

Zayn

Alexis was jumping on the bed. I just planned on staying in bed all day but maybe this could be good. I need to get out. "Okay but just know there are fans everywhere a-," I started to say but Alexis leaped up and pulled me into a hug. It felt so good, her smell was like roses and beautiful, if there is a smell like beautiful but anyways. I hugged back and stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Then she started to talk and I let go.