Prussia x cold hearted male reader

Authors note- not sure if you meant cold as in mean or call as in the temperature. This might not be good considering I can't be really mean. I will try though.
____________________________________

The (hair colour) male sat at his desk reading. He was unaware of the albino approaching him. "(NAME)!" Gilbert yelled causing (Name) to jump. "Gilbert shut up." (Name) hissed sending glares the other males way. "Woah who pissed in your corn flakes." Gilbert said throwing up his hands in defense. "I don't feel like putting up with your shit today asswhipe." (Name) retorted sticking up the middle finger.

"Wow I feel so hurt right now (Name)." The Prussian said trying to sound offended. (Name) glared at Gilbert one more time before going back to reading. "We need to work on your people skills." Gilbert stated getting in the desk beside (Name). "Well I hate people so no." (Name) said flipping the page of his book. Gilbert watched the male for awhile before opening his mouth again. "Well we could work on something together." Gilbert said trying to see what (Name) was reading.

"How about we work on you shutting up for once." (Name) said shutting the book. Gilbert sat there trying to think of a response. (Name) stood up and started walking away. "Hey where are you going?" Gilbert yelled getting up and hitting his side on the desk. "Away from you." (Name) said stopping as he glared down the albino. "Your gonna have to go very far for that." Gilbert said as he watched (Name) scoff and walk away.

(Name) walked out of the classroom and went to the library. Gilbert followed all the way making sure to hide when (Name) checked behind him. (Name) looked through the books then decided none were worth his time. He walked out of the library and went to the roof. Gilbert still followed but he was more cautious. Gilbert ran up the stairs to the roof and opened the door.

"Stop following me." (Name) hissed making gilbert jump up. "You don't just sneak up on people like that (Name)." Gilbert gasped causing (Name) to roll his eyes. "So why are you following me?" (Name) questioned walking to the edge of the roof. (Name) sat down and Gilbert followed. "Why do you follow me? I'm mean to you and I insult everyone." (Name) said as he glared down at the students walking in and out of school.

"I like you (Name), your sometimes really funny when you insult people. You act like you don't care and you don't. I can respect that." Gilbert went on about why he still hung out with (Name). "Do you know what people call you?" (Name) interrupted gilbert as he spoke. "No but if I would guess it would something pretty awesome." Gilbert said laughing. "They say your full of yourself and you have no respect for others. That you have no importance whatsoever and you will never leave a mark on anything or accomplish anything." (Name) said Looking at his thumbs as he twiddled them.

Gilbert laughed softly as he then looked down at the people. "Why don't you go hang out with your group or do something you want." (Name) said coldly as he turned away from Gilbert. "I can't do that." Gilbert said as he looked over to (Name). (Name) glanced over to gilbert confused. "What do you mean." (Name) uttered studying the albinos face.
"Because your what I want." Gilbert said grinning as he laughed. (Name) sat there shocked at his words. "What the hell?" (Name) shouted blush covering his face. "Can I kiss you?" Gilbert asked leaning close to (Name)s face. (Name) looked away pissed but turned back and nodded. Gilbert grinned and grabbed (Name)s face and kissed him.
____________________________________
Authors note- sorry if you don't like this if you want the cold as in temperature I could have that done tomorrow. Anyone wanna roleplay with me should add me on skype. My thing is kanayawestyo. Just say what up and I'll repsond.