Italy x smol reader dont bite so hard

Authors note- in grade 10 me and my comrades made a book called sassy Sasquatch.
______________________________

Lemon

(Name) waited for the axis to finish their work outs, not wanting to bother them then. He waited for his boyfriend Feliciano to finish push ups. "I can't do it Germany!" Feliciano whined. "Italy you only did two." Germany said sighing and noticing (Name), he waved. "(Name),Felicano is going to be a while." Germany stated. "Yeah I thought so." (Name) replied making them chuckle. Just like that Italy was doing his push ups faster and finished them in two minutes. "Hey (Name)!" Feliciano called out sweating. "Oh hey Feli!" (Name) replied grinning. Feliciano ran up to (Name) pouncing on the smaller one. "ITALY!" Germany yelled. "What now Germany I just finished my push ups." He whined some more. "You have one more lap to finish." Germany finished. "What why that's too much for me Germany. I'll die if I do any more." Italy said. "Since (Name) came I guess you can leave early. But you owe me a lap Italy." Germany said walking away. "Alright shall we leave then (Name) I have these new things I wanna try out." Feliciano exclaimed. "Sure Feli i'd love to." (Name) said.

~~time skip of *spins wheel* kevedd~~

The two walked through their door making sure to close it. "So what did you want to try out anyway?" (Name) asked. "Oh I got these sex dice." Feliciano said. "You were calm about that." (Name) said blushing. "So wanna try them." Feliciano said cocking his head to the side.[lmao I typed cock] (Name) blushed and nodded. "Okay there in the room so let's go." Feliciano cheered liking his arms with (Name). Feliciano dragged (Name) to the room. He went through his clothes and found a pair of dice. "Here they are! You can go first (Name)." Feliciano said handing them to (Name). "Sure," he said rolling the dice. *tickle* *lips* They read out. "Oh that's easy." (Name) said bringing his fingers up to Felicianos lips and tickling them. "My turn!" Itlay exclaimed rolling. *bite* *lips* Feliciano leaned in and took (Name)s bottom lip and bit down softly. He pulled away and smiled. (Name) hesitantly took the dice and rolled. *suck* *neck* (Name) blushed but leaned in. He sucked on a sensitive part of Felicianos neck causing him to groan. (Name) let go returning to his previous spot. *bite* *neck* Feliciano gave a smirk and grabbed (Name)s hips. He pulled (Name) to his lap keeping him there. (Name) gulped knowing he wasn't going to escape this. Feliciano brought his lips to (Name)s neck sinking his teeth into the delicate flesh. Feliciano kept decorating (Name)s neck in fresh marks with some blood dripping from some of them. (Name) moaned and whimpered while Feliciano brought his hands to under (Name)s shirt exploring his chest. "F-Feliciano don't b-bite so hard." (Name) stuttered panting. Feliciano pulled away and brought his hands to his side. "What was that?" Feliciano asked grinding his hips against (Name)s groin. (Name) whimpered grinding back. Feliciano grabbed (Name)s sides to make him stay. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you can you repeat?" Feliciano asked again grinding his hips. (Name) blushed and sighed. "Please....don't stop." Felicano smiled leaning in and kissing (Name). "That's what I thought." Feliciano whispered taking (Name)s shirt off. Feliciano bit down on (Name)s collarbone. He unbuckled (Name)s pants and pulled his pants and underwear down. Feliciano did the same for himself and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squirted some onto his fingers and dick. Feli slid his hands to behind (Name). "Feli." (Name) moaned out grabbing onto his shirt. "HEY GUYS THE HERO IS-OHMYGODIMSOSORRY!" Alfred yelled opening the door and quickly closing it. The two sat in silence till Feliciano broke it. "That was weird."

______________________________
Authors note- whoops I did the thing. But this is the last one and I just wanted to thank y'all for everything.