Russia x male reader cookies

Authors note- I keep thinking about America being a ghost buster.
______________________________

1 cups of Lemon

(Name) looked down at the cooling pastries on the counter. "When will they be done?" (Name) asked. "When they're not so hot I will ice them then they will be done." Ivan said shooing (Name) away. "Now go I don't want you eating any until they're they're iced." Ivan said. "I would never eat one unless you gave me permission." (Name) said. "You said that last time." Ivan replied. "Okay that was one time." (Name) said. "And there was Christmas where you at everything." Ivan said. "Okay but not this time." (Name) said. "You said that when-" "okay I get it im not that trustworthy when it comes to your cookies." (Name) said. Ivan sighed and pulled (Name) towards the living room. "Hey if I don't get a cookie then how about something else sweet." (Name) said. Ivan blushed but nodded. They made their way over to the couch. (Name) pushed Ivan onto the couch and got on top of him. Ivan let out a gasp when (Name) got on top of him. (Name) slid his hands under Ivan's shirt. (Name) started grinding himself against Ivan as they both let out a moan. "Don't be a tease." Ivan groaned out. "Tease is my middle name" (Name) replied smirking. "It is not." Ivan said. (Name) giggled but complied. He took off his shirt and started to undue his pants as Ivan did the same. "What are you wearing?" Ivan laughed out. "My boxers are great how dare you." (Name) said trying to be offended. "Sure they are." Ivan said kissing (Name). (Name) giggled into the kiss and pulled away. He removed his boxers and threw them in the corner. "Your gone a pick those up later." Ivan said. "Wouldn't hurt to leave them there." (Name) said. "I don't want anyone else seeing your underwear again." Ivan said. "Its not my fault the cleaning lady found them." (Name) said shrugging. "Its her job to clean up trash." Ivan replied. "Stop making fun of my boxers and take off yours." (Name) said. Ivan sighed and took off his boxers. "You happy?" Ivan said. "Very." (Name) replied. (Name) climbed back on top of Ivan. Ivan grabbed onto (Name)s hips and positioned himself. "You ready." Ivan asked. "Always." (Name) replied. Ivan slowly thrusted himself in causing a small moan from (Name). Ivan leaned up kissing (Name)s neck. (Name) shivered and started to move his hips. (Name) scratched at Ivan's back as he thrusted himself on Ivan's dick. Ivan moved (Name)s hips to take more of his length. Ivan thrusted upwards feeling himself inside of (Name). (Name) let out a moan and grabbed onto Ivan's hair. "Ivan I'm going to cum." (Name) moaned. "Wait for me my sunflower I'm almost there." Ivan said. (Name) clawed and yanked at Ivan's hair and back letting out whimpers and moans. "Ivan." (Name) whined. "Cum for me sunflower." Ivan said. (Name) moaned out as he came on himself and Ivan. (Name) shuddered as he felt Ivan cum inside him. Ivan laid back on the couch witch (Name) laying on top of him. "Do you think the cookies are cool yet?" (Name) asked. "They should be." Ivan replied. "Good cause I'm hungry." (Name) said stretching. "Well then we better go and ice them." Ivan said. "No not yet." (Name) replied kissing Ivans cheek.

______________________________
Authors note- I'm sorry I lied to y'all I'm not actually a 21 year old gal I'm actually DAT BOI