Conclusion

This is not a tutorial on how to conclude your story; I already did that. This is the conclusion for this particular book.

That's right, it's over, and it's been a journey. 

I must say that I writing this story has influenced me for the better. A lot of research and thought went into the making of this and I believe that it has not only affected the way that I write, but also the way that I view other stories. Writing this book was an incredible experience. I never imagined the hype that it would receive and I'm still blown away whenever I think about it.

But to be perfectly honest with you, my reads and votes are just numbers. I get far more excited when one of my readers takes the time to comment on my story and express their opinion. Writing is all about communication and expression. That communication that I shared with a number of my readers was precious. It is my greatest wish that even though this story is over, it will continue to affect people and they will continue to comment as though I just started writing it yesterday.

Throughout the book, I not only focussed on developing your skills as a writer, but on the mental and emotional part that comes with it. Some people expressed confusion on why a few of my chapters didn't seem to "teach" them anything. But what the people outside of our craft don't understand is that writing isn't just about typing words on a screen, especially not when it's public for the world to read. Backlash, self-doubt, disappointment, frustration, and pressure are just a few of the things that writers have to deal with. It isn't easy and I felt it was necessary to point that out and help the people experiencing these things through the tough times. 

The fact of the matter is that if you are dedicated and you are determined to succeed, you will get there, wherever "there" may be. I tried to beat that point to death and I really hope that it stuck with you.

Moving on from that, some people were wondering if I will continue writing. At this point, I mostly believe that everything inside of me that I wanted to say has been said. It is very unlikely that I will add more chapters to this story unless I truly believe that they are an essential part of writing that I somehow missed. I provided lots of opportunity for people to give me chapter suggestions but it seems that no more suggestions are coming in now. Although it makes me feel melancholy to say this, the story is over and I have done my part.

That being said, I am still very happy to answer any of your questions, even if you are reading this book five years from now. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, whether here or through private message . Also, I'd just love to hear from you in general. What are your overall thoughts of this guide? Were there chapters that you liked better than others? Do you believe that you have grown as a writer and has your attitude changed about writing since you started reading? My last challenge to you is to comment. It doesn't matter what you say, I just want to hear your voice (well, technically read your voice). 

Now that that has been said, I just want to thank you. Thank you for sticking with this book. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Thank you for your support. Without it, I'd still be in the place I was in two months ago with no motivation to continue writing this guide. I'm indebted to all of you. Please continue to strive for excellence and pursue more knowledge on writing. If you do, I am confident that you will develop wonderfully in this field. Thanks again for everything and I wish you luck in all of your writing endeavours.