Chapter 1: Sleepless Night...

Ava was in a restless sleep. Thoughts of her boss's actions ran through her mind making her frustrated. How could he make a move on her like that? She is his son's Nanny...doesn't that mean anything?

The way he looked at her, his lustful filled voice and his hands...those soft hands that caressed her soft skin. She shivered under his touch and he knew it, and enjoyed it.

The way he softly kissed her neck up to her jawline and back down had made her stomach flip a few times. He made her feel some type of way...wanted!

Huffing, she tossed the comforter away from her now hot body. "Did someone turn up the heat in here or something?" she asked herself fanning her face with her hand.

Flipping on her right side she opened her eyes to see the darkness in her room. Glancing over the digital clock on top of her dresser she sees that it's only 2:30 am. "Great!" she thought knowing that Luca might be waking up for a bottle around four or five in the morning.

She sighed heavily and laid on her back. Shutting her eyes tightly she thought of something that could make her fall asleep. Praying? Counting sheep? Maybe she should try both.

Ten minutes passed and she felt more awake so she decided to do breathing exercises. Inhaling and exhaling she repeated it a few times and cleared her mind from everything...especially Mr. Beccari.

Mr. Beccari, her boss...her very hot, muscular and sexy boss. With his dark brown hair and smoldering brown eyes that can make you weak in the knees. His smile that is contagious and that body...oh God that muscular body that fits his dress shirts and suits like a glove. What would it be like to lick his body from head to toe?

"Okay Ava. Stop thinking that way. He's your boss for goodness sake!" she said aloud raising her arms in the air and dropping them back on her sides.

She thought he was a very attractive man from the moment they were introduced at Mr. and Mrs. Harrison's home when she was watching over their kids. Not realizing that she was being watched by him she continued doing her job. That was until he offered her a Nanny position to take care of his then six month old son Luca. Surprised and being comprehensive she thought of turning it down since that is not the career she saw herself pursuing. But the persuasive Mr. Beccari wouldn't take no for an answer. Agreeing to meet Luca she went over the next day to his mansion and fell in love with Luca. He is just the cutest and most loving little boy she's ever seen! How could she say no after that?

Moving into the mansion a few days after she was officially hired was intimidating. Babysitting children from wealthy families wasn't new to her since she would just be there for a few hours and then go back to the comfort of her room at her aunt's place. She could be herself there, blast the music as loud as allowed, pig out in front of the t.v. with no judgements since at times her aunt would join her and the thing she would most miss is walking around in only her underwear. Oh the freedom she'd miss

The good thing was that Mr. Beccari gave her the weekends off unless he truly needed her. Thankfully he hadn't so she went back to her aunt's Friday nights when Mr. Beccari came home or when Rosie the house maid was done with her work. Those two days she spent it sleeping or running errands she hadn't had time to take care during the week. Watching a nine month old is exhausting though Luca was the perfect baby. For the three months that she's been given the responsibility of taking care of him, she has grown attached to him, even missing him on her days off. Ava couldn't help it.

Mr. Beccari from the beginning had made Ava feel comfortable. Giving her access to pretty much everything in the house to putting a credit card under her name so she could buy the necessities that Luca needed. He even told her to buy herself what ever she'd like, but Ava hadn't. She didn't want to take advantage of his generosity.