Chapter 6: The Kiss...

Down in the kitchen Ava was in front of the stove making scrambled eggs and bacon. She was hungry and she knew for sure Diego would be once he woke up.

Luca was squealing and babbling in his highchair a few feet away from her and that brought a smile to her already smiling face. How could she not? Diego, her very handsome boss had kissed her the night before.

Turning around she made her way to Luca. "What's so funny mi pequeno principe? (... my little prince?) Are the Angels whispering in your ears?" she laughed watching him blow bubbles with his spit. She loved when he was happy and trying to talk.

"You are just too cute Luca." pinching his chubby cheeks then wiping his spit with a towel. "Do you want anymore bananas?" asking him as she gave him another small piece which he gladly grabbed and stuffed in his mouth. "Haha, my little piglet is hungry this morning." she cooed as she continued feeding him the banana.

Upstairs Diego was up and getting dressed as he whistled to some tune that was on his mind. The huge smile plastered on his face let him know that he and Ava were going to have a great day.

When he had felt her soft lips on his the night before, he realized that they were softer than what he had imagined them to be. He kissed her slowly trying to keep all his control. Because if he didn't, he would have woken up with Ava by his bed side that morning and every other morning to come.

The kiss lasted a good forty five seconds, he being the one to pull away since he didn't want to overwhelm her with their first kiss. Opening his eyes, he watched Ava's face expression. Her eyes were still closed and her lips were swollen. The way her wet hair clung to her caramel toned skin had him thinking of twenty ways he could take her there in the pool steps. It didn't help that he could feel her very erected nipples on his bare chest.

Fluttering her eyelids open, Ava bit her lip out of nervousness. Diego's lips were so soft and perfect, just liked she knew they would be. The kiss was slow which took her by surprise since she thought a man as experienced as Diego would have tried taking it further. Did he not like the way she kissed?

"That was..." he began to say but instead of expressing what that kiss meant, he leaned down and captured her lips once again and deepened the kiss just like he wanted.

Fully dressed, Diego made his way downstairs after checking to see if Luca was awake. Seeing that he wasn't in his crib, he knew Ava must had attended to him when she woke up.

Walking into the kitchen, the sight in front of him had him stop in his tracks. Smiling, he couldn't help but shake his head in amusement. Ava had Luca in her arms dancing and twirling around to a song that was in the background. She was singing to him while he flung his little arms giggling. Pulling his cell, he quickly pressed the video record button to capture the moment.

After Ava had fed Luca and cleaned him up she took him out of his highchair. One of her favorite songs had came on so she started singing and dancing with him. It was one of the things she loved doing with Luca back home.

They danced a few songs and not realizing that they had an audience, she heard clapping from behind her once the song was over.

"Bravo. Bravo. I didn't know that I was going to have a show before breakfast." Diego animatedly says walking up to them.

Embarrassed, Ava chuckled. "Well, you just caught the end of the show. There will be another one later this afternoon if you are lucky."

"I shall be that lucky and I wouldn't miss it for the world." smiling at her. "Venire qui il mio bambino. (Come here my little boy.)" taking Luca from her arms, he kissed his forehead making him laugh.