Chapter 4:

He watched as Ava closed her eyes. His eyes shifted down to her slightly red plump lips making him lick his own. He wanted to kiss and taste them. Explore every inch of her mouth. All he had to do was pull her into his own, but something stopped him.

Pulling away, he cleared his throat. "Would you like to take a dip in the pool?"

Ava opened her eyes in surprise and was a bit disappointed. Did she really think Diego was going to kiss her? Did she want him too? "Umm, sure. I'll go put my swimsuit on. Excuse me." nodding her head and walking past him.

Diego didn't respond but once she went inside he grunted and cursed to himself. "What the f**k is wrong with me? I could have had her. Why did I stop myself?" raking his fingers through his hair.

Sighing, he makes his way inside to go change and to go check on Luca on the way. He hoped his son would take a nice long nap.

Heading up the stairs Ava stopped to check on Luca and not to her surprise he was out. He was a good napper, always taking a two to three hour nap after his lunch. Closing the door quietly she turned around to see Diego looking at her.

"Is he alright?" he asked as he walked up to her.

"He is. Just wanted to make sure he was ok. He usually takes a long nap after his lunch. He loves to sleep after eating." smiling at him.

"He gets it from my side of the family. We love to eat and then nap." chuckling.

"Hmm. Ok, let me go change." she tells him turning around until Diego caught her hand.

Looking down at his hand she slowly pulls it away. "Sorry Ava." stepping back.

"No problem." responding back but she really didn't know what he was sorry for. Was it for almost kissing her or not doing it?

"Listen, I was thinking that we should hold off on the pool until later. You know, just in case Luca wakes up."

"Sure, that's fine." nodding her head in agreement. "I'll just go to my room and read or take a nap."

"You don't have too. I was wondering if you would want to watch a movie or something with me?" he asked. Ava noticing the red tint in his cheeks as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, what were you going to watch?"

"Don't know yet. I was hoping we could choose together." smiling at her.

"Ok." 

Diego stepped aside to let her go down the stairs first. From behind he admired her back side. The way her ass moved up and down wearing those shorts...how he wished he were the shorts. Grunting lowly he quickly adjusted his crotch. If he wouldn't have stupidly stopped himself from kissing her earlier, he would have been making love to her at that moment.

Reaching the t.v. room he walked over to the stand to grab the remotes to turn it on. Walking back to Ava who was standing next to the sofa he cocked his brow. "Are you going to sit piccola?"

Ava nodded and sat at the far corner of the sofa while Diego did the same. "Any movie or show ideas?" asking her while he changed channels.

"Not really, anything should be fine." she tells him.

"Alright." then continues looking for something to watch.

After a few minutes they settled with a Hallmark movie. It was about a playboy who falls for his maid and doesn't know how to win her heart since she works for him. It reminded Diego of his situation with Ava.

He actually couldn't believe he was watching this movie, but he thought he could get some ideas to win Ava's heart from it. It is a Romantic Drama after all.

During the movie, Diego glanced at Ava from time to time. She was really into it which he was glad about. The only thing he wished would happen was Ava sitting next to him.

A good hour passed and when Diego looked over at Ava he noticed she had fallen asleep. A smile formed in his face as he watched her. He thought she looked so beautiful. Turning off the t.v., he scoots over grabbing the blanket which was next to her opening it up to cover her. Placing it gently on her he moves her hair out of her face then leans down and kisses her lips gently. Pulling away she stirs a bit and whispers his name. "Diego." making him smile. At least he knew that in her sleep she thought about him.

 At least he knew that in her sleep she thought about him

A/N: 07/29/2016

Hey guys, hope you are doing well. Sorry I haven't updated. Have been busy, but I will try to update when I can again. This is a filler Chapter and is short but I hope you like ot regardless.

Diego had a chance to kiss Ava but stopped. Why did he?

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting! Have a good weekend!