I'm Sorry

Here goes! Enjoy!
Souji's P.O.V.

"YOU almost raped him! Don't you remember?" Sakura yelled at me. My eyes widened. It all came rushing back to me. "I didn't realize your brother was THAT Sora! Oh my god. I didn't try to rape Loki! My father did! He looks exactly like me, its just his eyes are blue." I explained, realizing why Sora hates me now. "But Loki called Sora that day and sounded scared, then the line went dead." His sister reminded me, not fully convinced of my story. "My dad made the line go dead. He grabbed Loki's phone and hung up!" I said. I showed her a picture of my dad. "Wow. You two both really do look identical. Wow." Sakura said.

Sora's P.O.V.

I heard the conversation that my sister and Souji had. So it was not Souji. I don't mind working with him now. His ego is too big though. He's like Gilbert. Oh god. I'm comparing people to anime characters. Oh shit! Tokyo Ghoul starts in an hour! We need to work on this!

Souji's P.O.V.

Sora came back with his drink. I smiled at him. He smiled back. Wait, he smiled back at me? I'm not gonna question it. He looks so much hotter when he smiles. He should do it more often. "Hey. Let's continue with notes, ok?" He said, sitting down. "Ok." I said. The rest of the time went really well. While I was leaving, Sora called out to me. "Wait. It's Saturday. Want to meet tomorrow and continue working?" He asked me. Am I stupid? Who's turning down this opportunity? Not me! "Sure." I said.

Done! Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned.
~Cali