The Birthday

Enjoy!!

Sora's P.O.V.

It's my birthday! Souji's gonna be over soon. "Sakura! Help me get ready!" I called out. She came running up the stairs. "What do you need, little bro?" She asked. "Help me find an outfit." I said. "Ok ok. Well, Souji is the bad boy type. So, you should look the part of a bad boy's boyfriend. I have just the look." She said. Oh boy. She pulled out hair chalk. "Here. Let's add a neon green highlight." She smiled and took a piece of my hair and ran the call through it. She then went to my closet. "You don't own any other shirts expect band t-shirts?" She asked. "Yep." I said. She shrugged my and pulled out my favorite Panic! At The Disco T-shirt, and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans I forgot I owned. "Put these on. Go. Change!" She said excitedly. I changed. "OMGEEEE! You look so hot!! Souji's gonna flip!" Sakura squealed. She sat me down and pulled out a black eye liner pencil. She did my eyes and handed me a ear cuff with a chain that led to a diamond stud in my ear lobe. She gave me a big, leather bracelet and a black choker with skulls on it. "Why am I punk-goth?" I asked her, looking in the mirror. "Because it's a change and Souji will like it!" She giggled. "True." I said. *ding dong* the door bell rang. I head to the door.

Souji's P.O.V.

I hear footsteps. The opens to reveal my Sora. Oh. My. God. He looks like a member of a rock band. He looks good. "Hey Sora. You look hotter then usual." Sora blushed. "Thanks Souji. Come in." He invited me in. As soon as the door closed, I pulled him into a passionate kiss. The first kiss we shared. I pulled away. "Happy birthday." I said and connected our lips again. He kissed back, snaking his arms around my neck. I slipped my arms around his waist. I licked his bottom lip and he granted me entrance. I explored the space. He moaned. "Ok. Save it for the bedroom you two!" I hard a voice laugh. We pulled away. "Hey Saki." I greeted. She groaned. "For the billionth time, I'm not an alcoholic beverage!" She said, exasperated. Sora laughed. We went and sat on the couch. I pulled out a box. "Happy Birthday." I said. Sora opened it.

Sora's P.O.V.

Souji gave me a box. I opened it. It was a two part necklace. It was two halves of a heart. One said for and the other one said ever. I smiled. "Souji, you are the best boyfriend ever." I said, blushing a bit. ''Alle vogel schin schön da....' Sakura's phone went off. She answers it. "Hello?" She asked. "Hey Sakura sweety. Your dad and I are on our way home for Sora's birthday. Make sure the house is clean. You know your father." Sakura's eyes widened. "K. Bye." Sakura said and hung up. "Sora, maybe you and Souji should go to your room." Sakura said. "Why?" I asked. "Mom called. She and dad are on their way." My eyes widened. "Whats up?" Souji asked us. I gulped. "My parents are on their way home. My dad is a huge homophobe. My mom is accepting, but she usually goes along with whatever my dad does." I explained. "Don't worry babe. I'll protect you." Souji said, putting an arm around me. "I love you. We will figure out a way to get your father to accept us. I promise." Souji said, hugging me close. We heard the door open. I gulped.

Narrator P.O.V.

The door opened. In walked a woman with beautiful blonde hair and bright gray eyes. Next to her was a man with blonde hair and bright green eyes. It was obvious where Sakura and Sora got their looks from. "Hello Sora and Sakura! It's been so long!" The woman said. "It has been. How are my son and daughter?" The man said. "I'm good mom and dad." Sakura said, flipping her hair behind her to cover her tattoo. She knew her dad would not approve. "Ok. I'm great. I have to tell you guys something. Don't be mad." Sora said. "What is it sweetie?" His mom asked. "Mom, dad, I'm gay. This is my boyfriend Souji." Sora said. His mom smiled, his dad kept a blank expression. "Hello Souji! I'm Sora's mother Aimi. This is my husband Hiro. Nice to meet you!" Aimi said with a smile. "Sora..." Hiro said. Sora gulped. "Y-yeah dad?" He asked. "MY SON IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE MURAKAMI NAME!" He yelled, lifting his hand to slap Sora. He slapped his hand on Sora's wrist, right where the cuts were. Sora winced. "OH. THAT HURTS? WELL TOO BAD. ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A LITTLE FAGGOT!" His dad continued to yell. Aimi and Sakura pulled him away from a crying Sora. "Souji. Sora. Go up to Sora's room." Sakura said. They nodded. "NO! MY SON WILL NOT BE ALONE IN A ROOM WITH ANOTHER MAN! IT IS SINFUL!" Hiro yelled. They hurried upstairs.

Done! That was really long, I'm sorry. Sora's dad will come around. Stay tuned! Bye!
~Cali