Hospital

Enjoy! TW!! Trigger warning deals with self-harm. Don't read if you may be triggered.

Sora's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of running and talking. I rubbed my eyes. "Where am I?" I thought to myself. I looked around. Bed. White walls. TV. IV machine. "Oh yay. A f*cking hospital." I muttered to myself. I looked down. Souji was sleeping, his head resting on my bed, his hand holding mine. I looked to the bedside table. There was paper. I opened the paper and read it. "Sora's birthday is in three days. He better get well. I will use the note system to call him behind the school and confess. That is my plan." I gasped silently. It was Souji who left me thoes notes? I looked at him, sleeping peacefully. I gently shook him. "Hey, Souji, wake up." I said. He awoke with a start. "Sora! You're ok! I'm so glad." He said, hugging me. I smiled. "So, you don't have to tell me, but what was the deal with that guy who beat you up?" He asked. I sighed and started the story.
*flashback*

"Hey Sora! Wanna eat lunch?" Loki said, tackling me from behind. I laughed. "Ok. Sure dude." I said. We sat down. James came over. "Hey guys! 'Sup?" He asked. "Nothing much. Eat with us." Loki invited. I nodded in agreement. He smiled and sat down. We talked and laughed. A few days later, I developed a crush. It was on Annie. I felt like I had to fit in, so I pushed my gayness down and somehow tricked my brain into liking her. We started to hang out and we became friends. After a while, I stopped crushing on her and accepted my gayness. She totally understood. I was laughing at a joke she told, when James came up behind us. "I don't want you hanging out with my sister anymore, little faggot." He said, and dragged Annie away.
*flahback end*

Souji looked at me wide-eyed. "He hates you because if that?" He asked. "Yep." I said.

Souji's P.O.V.

I had no idea Sora had a bully. This pissed me off. "I can't belive someone would hurt you." I said, hugging him. He hugged back. I smiled. As we pulled away, I noticed something on his arm. "Whats that?" I asked. He looked at his arm and quickly slapped a hand over his wrist, covering something. He winced. "Sora. What is on your wrist?" I asked again. He looked scared. "N-nothing! D-don't worry bout it. I-it's fine!" He said, stuttering. Something wasn't fine. (AN: no shit Sherlock). I slowly and gently removed his hand from his wrist. He struggled against me, but he gave up. He covered his face with his hand. I looked at his wrist. I gasped. Cuts. He cut himself. There were so many little lined in his skin. Some were somewhat faded, but some looked a little fresher. "Sora..." I said, hushed. I had no idea my beautiful Sora was doing this. Sora was crying. I immediately pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh Sora..." I said. I held him close. I would protect him.

Sora's P.O.V.

Souji hugged me. I hugged back, still crying. A nurse came in. "Excuse me, Mr. Murakami?" The nurse said. I looked up from Souji's shoulder and wiped my eyes. "Yes?" I asked. "You are healed. You can leave tomorrow." She said smiling. "Congratulations!" She added. I smiled. The next day, I left. Souji walked with me. He never let me out of his sight. He was sweet. He waited outside my house until I got in then left. I was flattered. I kept getting notes in my locker. I knew they were from Souji. I didn't let on that I knew.

*Time skip to Sora's birthday*

Today's my birthday! I'm excited. I have two weeks off of school because spring break, and Sakura is coming home on Saturday to celebrate! I'm inviting Souji over too. I can't wait.

Souji's P.O.V.

Today is the day! I'm gonna confess to Sora. I've waited two weeks to do this. I'll never let him out of my sight. Even if he rejects me, we'll be friends. I never want anything to happen to him. Sixth period. Schools almost done. *brrrrrrrringggggg* there's the Bell! Time to drop a note and meet him later after school.

Sora's P.O.V.

I got another note. "Dear Sora, I want you to meet me. I want to ask you something. Meet me on the school roof after school today." I smiled. He wants to ask me out. I'm really happy.

Hope you enjoyed!
~Cali