Lets Do It

Enjoy!

Narrator P.O.V.
*next day*

Souji and Sora were fast asleep together. Mika walked into the room quietly. She smiled seeing them all cuddled up close to each other. "I'm glad my family is accepting. I came out as a lesbian a year ago and all they said was 'you finally realized it!' I can't imagine not being accepted by your own parents." She thought to herself. "Hey guys wake up. Time for breakfast." She said, shaking Sora a bit. Sora woke up. "Ok." He said groggily. "Souji wake up. Food." Sora mumbled. "Fine" Souji said, yawning. They went downstairs and were met with a big table of food. Bacon, pancakes, eggs, coffee, juice, milk, fruit, cereal, waffles, and sausage. Mika smiled at their faces. "You didn't meet everyone when you got here yesterday. We have my aunt and uncle on both sides, two cousins, and my grandparents on both sides living here. There is a total of 13 people living here." Mika explained. As if on Que, they heard yelling. "I'm first!" "No! I'm going first!" "No! Me!" "No! Me!" Two little kids came tumbling down the stairs. Mika laughed. "Jason! Aaron! Stop it! These are the guests I talked about. Souji and Sora, meet my cousins, Jason and Aaron." Mika said. The two young boys stood up and smiled. "Hi! I'm Jason and I'm five!" He said smiling. "I'm Aaron and I'm four!" The other one said, smiling. "Nice to meet you. I'm Souji, and I'm 17. This is my boyfriend Sora, he's also 17. Nice to meet you two." Souji said, shaking their hands. The boys laughed.
*Time skip to night because lazy author is lazy*
Souji and Sora were in their room. "Hey Sora," Souji said. "What is it Souji?" Sora asked. "Um, have you ever done...you know...it?" Souji asked quietly. Sora's eyes widened and he blushed. "N-no." He replied. Souji smirked and pushed Sora down on the bed. "Wanna do it now?" He asked, licking the shell of Sora's ear. Sora gasped. "S-sure". He said, his face deep red. Souji attacked Sora's lips and Sora kissed back. Souji licked Sora's lip, asking for access that was granted. Sora moaned as Souji's tongue explored the new space. Souji pulled away and kissed down Sora's neck, biting and sucking the skin, leaving hickeys. He ripped off Sora's shirt and Sora undid Souji's blouse and took it off. Souji moved down to lick at his chest. He sucked one nipple and fingered the other. He switched sides. " mmmn~ Souji, aaah~" Sora moaned in pleasure. Souji smiled at the noises his boyfriend was making. He moved up and captured Sora's lips again. They kissed passionately as Souji's hand slid lower and lower down Sora's body. He undid Sora's jeans and pulls them off, then removed his own so they were both only in boxers. "Aaaa~ Souji~" Sora moaned. Souji smiled and removed their boxers. He moved his head down and abruptly deep-throated Sora. "Aaaaa~" Sora moaned loudly. Souji hollowed his cheeks and blew gently on the member. Sora moaned loudly, consumed in pleasure. Souji pulled away and licked three of his fingers. He moved his fingers down to Sora's entrance and stuck one in. "Mmmmph~" Sora moaned in surprise. Souji added a second, then a third and scissors them. Sora moaned loudly. Souji grabbed some lube out of his bag. He squirted a large amount on his hand an rubbed it on his rather large, swollen member. Sora gasped as he saw the full size of his boyfriends member. Souji smirked. "Ready babe?" He asked, stroking Sora's hair and gazing into his eyes. Sora nodded. Souji lined up his member with Sora's entrance and thrusted all the way in. "Aaaaa~!" Sora yelped. Souji stayed still. "Tell me when your ready babe" Souji said. "M-move" Sora moaned. Souji puled out a little and pushed back in, pulling out further each time. After about three thrusts, Sora's eyes widened. "MMM~! Souji!" He moaned loudly, informing Souji he found his prostate. Souji aimed for that spot each time. "I-I'm close." Sora panted. "Me too babe." Souji said, thrusting faster. "SOUJI!" "SORA!" They yelled as they climaxed, Sora all over himself and Souji inside Sora. Souji pulled out. "I love you Sora." He said, pulling Sora close. "I love you too, Souji." Sora said, cuddling up to him.

Done! Sorry about the lack of updates. Life is hectic!

~Cali Skye