Hiding

Enjoy!

Sora's P.O.V.

I sat in my room, crying into Souji's chest. "Ssshhh. It will be OK babe. It will be OK." Souji said comfortingly, rubbing circles on my back. I cried and cried. We heard a knock. "It's Sakura." A voice on the other side of the door said. "Come in." Souji said. "Mom made dad take a nap. She used her presure-point thing. You two should hide somewhere out of this house. At least until dad is calmed down. My friend Mika can take you guys in for a while. Here's her address." Sakura said, handing us a piece of paper with an address on it. "Thanks Saki." Souji said. She nodded and left. We packed some stuff and left. We got to Mika's house. It was big. We knocked on the door. A tall, tan bluenette opened the door. She had on spiked combat boots, ripped jeans, a death-core band T-shirt, and lots of dark eyeliner. "Hey! You must be Sora and Souji right?" She asked. We nodded. "Come in!"

Mika's P.O.V.

They're finally here! Sakura told me about them. Her brother and his boyfriend. I never liked her dad, he's a jerk. "So, I have a guest room. I'll show you guys it. How long have you been dating if you don't mind me asking." I said, to make conversation. Sora looked up. "About 3 weeks." He said. "Awe! You guys are perfect." I stated. Sora just smiled. "Here's the guest room. I'll call you when dinners ready, 'Kay?" I said, leaving.

Narrator P.O.V.

Sora flopped on the bed. "I am wiped. I knew my dad wouldn't accept me. I never thought he'd try to disown me though. Souji, I'm sorry you got dragged into all this. I understand if you want to leave." Sora said, eyes watering. Souji's eyes widened. "Shut up Sora! Don't talk like that. I love you so so much. No homophobic asshole is gonna come between us. You know my love is more than that! I'm not leaving you. No way in hell." Souji said, looking Sora dead in the eye. Sora started crying and clung to Souji. "Thank you Souji. I love you so much." He said, sobbing. "I love you too Sora." Souji said, holding him.

Done! Hope you enjoyed. There might be smut next chapter!!