Chapter 12 - I See You

"Oh. It's you. Nevermind." I say coldly and start to walk around him. Justin stops me with one hand and pushes me back to where I was standing.

"See, the way I see it, you're being very rude to me. And that is a mistake on your part. So, I think you need to be punished. Don't you agree?" He grins maliciously at me.

"I don't think so, asshole." I snort, and try to walk away again, only to be stopped once more.

"You don't exactly have a choice here." Justin says and begins to advance. I back away slowly.

"Look, I'm really not in the mood right now. Just leave me alone before I start yelling." He contemplates my statement for a literal second, then shrugs and and easily picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I pound on his arms and back.

"Let me go, you ape!" I yell. My punches seem to have no effect on him.

He jogs up to a janitors closet and opens it quickly before anyone could see. After throwing me inside, he goes in and locks it.

I try to get up, but I had landed on my just healed ribs, and they felt like they were cracked. I let out a moan of pain. I crawl up to a sitting position, and try to balance myself so that it didn't hurt as much, although each breath felt like I had inhaled fire.

"Not so tough now, are you?" His obnoxious voice fills the room.

"What is it you want from me?" I choke out. The sitting position hurt like hell, so I lean into the wall more, clutching my side.

"All in good time." He responds casually, taking a seat next to me.

"Don't be an idiot, Justin. Lay one hand on me and I will go straight to Madame. Wouldn't want to get disposed of, would we now?" I hiss at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Actually, I just wanted to tell you some stuff."

I roll my eyes up to the ceiling and let out an irritated sigh. "And the only way you could tell me was by throwing me in a closet? What a gentleman." I answer angrily.

I look over at him to give him a death glare, but to my dismay, all he does is chuckle.

"Damn, somebody's feisty." He reaches over to brush some hair off my face, but I swat his hand away and attempt to move farther away. He exhales slowly, as if thinking about what he would say next.

"Basically, I think you and I belong together. And I know you feel it too. I can see it in your eyes whenever we do our thing, our back-and-forth thing. We need to be together, Vivienne." Was he for real? He pulls himself closer to me. I can't move any more, since I'm backed into a wall. Physically and literally.

"Okay, first of all, I have no idea what you're talking about! Second, there is no "thing" between us. Except for your breath." I add angrily. "Third, I'm with Eli and that's the way it's going to stay." I finish, pushing him away and trying to stand up. My ribs didn't hurt as much anymore, but they still slowed me down while I hobbled over to the door.

He is silent when he gets up as well and shoves me away from the door.

"What are you doing?" I screech, and grab the first thing I see, which is a mop. I hold it out to him as a warning sign.

He grabs the mop away from me and throws it to the side.

"I need to be with you. I know that if you won't respond to my words, you'll respond physically." He advances toward me and pushes me back into the wall, forcefully crashing his lips to mine.

I try to push him off, but in that brief moment of surprise, my lips soften, allowing him to enter. I pull his hair as hard as I could, but he takes my arms and pins them to the wall.