Dark Alley

Shit it was cold, why didn't I bring a coat. I cursed myself mentally. It was a stone cold London night. I was wearing a short black dress, tight with a plunging neckline exposing my breasts. My blonde wig blowing pieces of hair into my mouth. My pumps carrying me along with each fidgety step due to no takers driving up to make an "arrangement."

By arrangement I mean sex arrangement. See that's the thing I'm a prostitute. Guys give me cash, and I give them sex. It's easy and I make quick money.

My pumps clunked through the dark alley as I made my way towards a black GT mustang. I fixed my hair real quick and walked up to the car leaning on the window opening.

"Get in the car." A tanned guy with a brown quiff and blue eyes snarled. I sat in the car and felt the leather cling to my skin. The backseat was littered with beer bottles, beer thick on the guys breath. He was cute though which was a bonus to the deal.

"We're gonna have some fun babe." I whispered seductively in his ear. I placed my hand on his thy and slowly made my way up near his bulge which caused him to moan.

"So what's your name handsome?" I said playfully resting my hand on his shoulder. "I'm Louis." He said sounding a little upset . "And yours?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Whatever you want it to be." I spouted, not wanting to give my real name due to illegal reasons so I'd let this Louis guy fantasize. "Whatever." He said.

Louis drove off and turned into a Hilton hotel discretely parking his car in the parking garage in a personal parking space. This guy was my jewel for the night. If he had a own reserved parking space at a Hilton with his name on it, that just spells out wealth.

I got out of the car and walked with him to his room, his hand on my back escalating to my ass,what do I care we're going to have sex anyways. I'm not a fidgety little virgin.

He swiped a card against his rooms key card lock. Louis handed over a wad of cash, my pay for the night. "You're gorgeous." He whispered in my ear as he placed his hands on my hips and kissing my lips with a rough passion. I slipped off my dress and took Louis shirt between my hands,gliding it along his torso. 

Straddling Louis I placed my hands on his chest. "Are you sure about this?"I asked. Louis sat there and gulped causing me to remove myself from him. "Wait." He said almost near tears. Grabbing my arm keeping me right in his grip.

I looked into his crystal blue eyes, full of pain. I actually felt for the guy, he seemed like he was making a mistake only influenced by the beer on his breath.

"This is wrong, your drunk, and... I can't take advantage of you..." I said trailing off.

I reached into my bag to give him back the cash he gave me, but Louis refused it. "Keep it." He said smiling and twirling a finger around my blonde wig ,tugging it off. "What are y-" I blurted in reaction only to be cut off by him."You look better natural babe." Louis said somewhat awestruck as he looked at me with his blue eyes.

I grabbed my dress and slipped it back over my body ,about to slide on my pumps. I got up off the bed and reached for the door, ready to leave. A large hand fell over mine as Louis left a trail of kisses down my neck. "Louis.." I warned. "We won't do anything I promise,... Just stay the night." Louis begged his eyes pleading with my blue eyes.

I gave in to Louis request and joined him in bed, his long arm cuddling my body to his, his chest warmth radiating through my back, his feet against my own.

"I love you Eleanor." He incoherently whispered in my ear. My eyes got bigger at this, him calling me a name of some other girl. I waited until he fell asleep before deciding to remove his arms from my torso. I tip toed over to my shoes and grabbed my purse, leaving the room. I turned back around and decided to leave a note. I grabbed a hotel pen and scribbled on the Hilton writing pad

Thanks for last night  

Amy 

-x

I then rushed out of the room..