Author's note

Hey Readers! So glad you chose to read Dark Alley. I've gotten so many great comments from my followers and I'm so glad to have all of you reading Dark Alley. It's really a HUGE honor. So for the update comming soon Chapter five is almost done I've been working on it for a while wanting to make it better since you've waited so long for it!  I'd have to say I couldn't have done it without the mentorship of Krystal_Payne she was a huge muse of mine, her stories guiding me to the idea of a complex relationship between two damaged people. I really enjoyed her story Friend Zoning Harry Styles. It helped me somewhat develop the charmisma and charm of my characters.

(A/N I decided to start asking questions and be a bit interactive with you guys also I'd love for you to ask questions and inquire on updates and what not.)

Vote

Read on

Comment

all are much appreciated!! Expecially reading my fanfic. This is my third fanfic after many changes to reach a audience. I wanted something a little different and exciting for One direction fanfic readers and apparently Dark Alley has done well.

I will also take reading suggestions and critiques because I know how difficult it is sometimes to get your fanfic out there. :)

Chapter five should be coming out soon either a week or maybe somewhere between three days. So keep reading! I love you guys!