Chapter 4

Amy's P.O.V.

I kept running the idea of Louis and I on a "proper date". A gentlemen and a hooker, more like the laugh of the town. I couldn't help that I was a hooker, ok maybe I could but it was just my job.

For a normal guy he sure lived in a nice house, I wonder what he did. Hmm, put that on my checklist if questions to ask him. Starting with the question "what do you see in a hooker?" That one sure stumped me.

I was already back at my apartment before the day was over. I wanted to go back to see Louis, be held in his arms. Cheesy as hell, I know but it was just a new necessity to me. He was my new drug and frankly, I couldn't put him down.

Louis is the only guy who hasn't judged me for what I do. He's understanding and caring. I have no idea what the hell he sees in me...

*buzz,buzz*

My phone went off a contact popping on my screen.

New Message from:

Louis: Hey love, can't wait to see you. Yesterday was fantastic and I can't wait for tonight, see you at 8 beautiful.

~xx

How did he get my number?

I shrugged it off and took a look at the clock it was only 6:30 I had about an hour or so to get ready. I decided to dig through my purse until I reached the little box of cigarettes I had at the bottom. I took a long drag on it before letting it out in little puffs as it took away any nerves I had previously. Then Cass bursted through my door.

A frown framed on her face as she looked down at me. "Quit smoking your gonna get lung cancer if you keep it up to the four packs a day." Cass warned a worry full look plastered on her face as she walked up and snatched it right from my mouth.

"Hey!" I yelled throwing up my arms. "You're not killing yourself in my watch." She said before exiting my bedroom. "Fuck." I moaned, realizing she snatched up my cigarette box.

I groaned as I got up from my bed, looking in my mirror to see my horrible bed head. I hopped in the shower and and cleaned up before applying a bit of makeup. I then rummaged through Cass' closet for a conservative outfit that covered my body leaving little to the imagination.

I brushed out my tangled beach waves, before blow drying my long dirty blonde hair. I slipped on a cute peplum dress in a pastel blue color.i paired it with some sparkling pumps before jogging to the ringing doorbell.

I checked the peep hole in the door to see who it was. It was Louis holding a bouquet of red roses as he paced back and forth trying phrases to greet me with. "How about hello Love ? No, not good enough.."Louis mumbled outside the door.

I then opened the door to see Louis holding a gorgeous bouquet. "Hello love would've been fine." I teased with a grin. "So you heard that." Louis said scratching the back if his neck nervously. "These are for you." Louis said handing me the bouquet. "They're lovely." I said smelling the roses. Louis then grabbed my hand as we walked out of the apartment complex and down to the street where his mustang was parked.

Louis opened the passenger side door for me before he got in the drivers side. "So where to?" I questioned "Its a surprise." Louis said placing his hand in mine intertwining our hands.

*~

We finally made it to a little park before Louis cupped his hands and put them over my eyes. "Don't peek." He whispered in my ear. "And..... Open!" He said cheerfully removing his hands from my eyes.

It was a secluded area where weeping willows glowed beneath the sun. A picnic blanket was set out with a basket and Chardonnay leaning against it along with two glasses. "How did you ..." I said trailing off. "I had a little help." Louis said grinning down at me.