Chapter 10

4 weeks later...

Amy's P.O.V.

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my coat as the air chilled my skin. It was raining, a misty rain with a cool breeze. My light hoodie stuck to my skin and my yoga pants flowy around my figure. I ran through the paved streets with my conflicting thoughts. Go and fix things with Louis, who I really had so far aimed to avoid or Start back up where things left off with Harry.

I stopped my running and pulled out my lighter and cigarettes. I slowly puffed on the smoke, sucking in deep as it rushed back out of my mouth. I soonly threw my cigarette on the ground and smushed out the remaining fire into the wet concrete, and picked up running again and then walking. I felt somebody following me and ducked around a corner, only to bump right into Harry.

"Hey Love." Harry greeted me with a boyish dimpled grin. I tried to not smile, but I liked the sound of his name for me. "Hey." I said my cheeks flushed with crimson. " You must be batshit crazy to be running out in this weather, you could get sick." Harry mentioned in a concerned tone. "Since when have you ever been worried about me getting sick ?" I said sarcastically with a cheeky smile. "Since when I wanted to coax you into coming to my flat?"

Harry responded. "What's the catch?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "No catch." He promised. "Harry I'm not going to sleep with you." I said with my arms crossed. Harry's expression turned angry. "You think I just want to sleep with you!? I have to much respect for you that I wouldn't even dare ask you! I'm not some douche-bag that'll just sleep with anyone, Sorry you must get me confused with Louis!" Harry lashed out.

"How could you even?.." was all I could muster before turning to run off in the other direction. Harry grabbed my arm and spun me towards him. "I'm sorry, that was out of line." Harry said gazing into my eyes. "You drive me fucking crazy." Harry said with a laugh."I have that affect." I said jokingly.

Harry's P.O.V.

I leaned in to kiss Amy only to have her turn her face to avoid me. Her palm pressed up against my chest, to keep me away from her. "I'm sorry Harry, but I just- I- this isn't the right thing for me right now." Amy said. "Do you want time to be alone then?" I asked confused. "No, It's just- We can't be an item." Amy said. Her words punctured me. I glared down at her as I came to the realization of what was going on. "You're going back to him?" I asked confused. "Don't get me wrong Louis' my best friend but he's seriously fucked up Amy." I said harshly. "I remember a time when you were the fucked up one..." Amy spat.

Amy's P.O.V.

I clenched my fists at my sides angrily. Harry was being a real ass, I couldn't believe the shit he was pulling. My phone blared a firmiliar ringtone I set for when Louis called. 'They don't know about us' blared from my phone. I walked into my apartment and sat the phone infront of me, allowing it to ring on and on. "What more do you want you bastard!"

I screamed at my phone before breaking into tears. I played the new voicemail Louis left and let it run through. "Hey Amy, I just wanted to check on you-- and see -- uh If you were okay. I'm a real fucktard, and God--- Amy I love you and you're better off without me. If you wanna pick up your stuff from my flat, well you have the key so-- you know what to do." Louis' voice said. A loud knock came on my door, so I got up and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I said in Louis' direction. "I was so stupid for letting you go,but I know you're still the one." Louis said. Louis curled my hair around his finger and smiled up at my face. "Louis just st-" Louis lips cut off my sentance as they crashed into mine and his hands grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. Louis roughly pushed me up against the wall before ravengingly kissing me again. I placed my palm against his chest in an attempt to get him off me.

"I'm sorry." Louis said backing away from me and sitting on the catch. "I can't blame you for hating me, I left you all alone Amy but you're all I think about." Louis said. "So that other girl was just what, a game?" I said crossing my arms. "I felt you deserved better." Louis said. "Oh cut the shit Tomlinson, I'm just not good enough apparently. I huffed. "Your more than enough." Louis whispered in my ear. "I love you." Louis said with tears in his eyes.

" I know you hate me and don't understand but I just want you to be my last kiss is that too much to ask?" Louis said pulling me towards him. I planted my lips on his and then  pulled away. "I gotta go love, but promise me something?" Louis said sincerety in his eyes. "What's that?" I asked. "Take care of yourself." He said hugging me before letting go and darting out the door.