Chapter 3

Amy's P.O.V.

I turned over wincing at the sunlight. My hangover giving me a killer headache. I was wrapped in a blanket, but I'm not at my flat? Where was I? I turned over to see a little bench sitting on the side of the bed coffee and asprin along with it. I grabbed the coffee and asprin desperate to kill this hangover headache. I saw a note folded over and crudely scribbled on.

Meet me on the patio love

Louis

-X

I got up out of bed and rushed downstairs to see Louis watering a garden of a wide array of flowers. "It's beautiful." I whispered as I looked at the garden. "It sure is.." Louis said looking intently at me his blue eyes scanned over my body. Louis turned off the hose and sat next to me on a patio chair. "uhmph." I said placing a palm to my head. "You had a lot to drink last night." Louis said putting my hair behind my ear. "Did we?.." I asked trailing off. "No." Louis assured trailing his thumb down my jaw. I sat in his lap and placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "I want to take you on a proper date love." He said tilting my chin up to meet his face. "I'd like that." I said grinning making my right dimple prominent. "That's cute." Louis said gazing in my direction. " what's cute?" I inquired. "You're dimple, it's cute it kinda reminds me of Harry..."