Catching up

Info

Skylar moved to Alaska same with her friends Kana, Kitana, Vincent, Gerardo, and Isaiah. yes she is still hiding from Andres and she isn't dating anymore since she lost David last month. shes now 6 months and she hasn't decided a name for her baby. Kana and Kitana are trying to convince her to try to start meeting new men but Skylar is to broken. David on the other hand is in California still healing himself from the fight with Andres, he doesn't know where Sky is and is trying to track her down. Andres is also healing and still believes that David is dead, He is also tracking down Skylar but he knows where she is because he put a tracking device on David car before Sky left. So really he's one step ahead of David.

Skylar lives in a two story house with six bedrooms and three bathrooms. she has a lake for a back yard and is very peaceful. she goes into the forest sometimes and hangs with the pack of wolves that lurk around the area. shes very nervous about Andres finding her and that's why she hid the car somewhere else then where she actually lives, she left the car about 15 miles away from her town. her dog hunter is now full grown and acts like Skys father or protector. You will see later on what happens and you get to read when Sky's baby is born whoo!!!