WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Johnnys POV

I smirked " yea im a demon" I said and she looked at me with a shocked expression " Whats wrong.... Is it because of my demon.... I-Im sorry its just....Nova told me.. you were... one...I-Im sorr-"  " No its okay.... hes...right... im a demon" I Stood up and shifted into my wolf form " see" I said, he looked down at my stomach and noticed my belly *crap!* i shifted back and looked down "your.... Pregnant?" he said slowly walking up to me "y-yes but.... I didnt want to be.... I was raped by my EX.... He got in a fight protecting me and died.... Im not going to kill her... Shes my child and i still love he-" "i understand.... And it must be hard loosing someone you love.... I lost my family when i was younger... " he said sadly i hugged him as he hugged back "we all have our stories, but thats what makes us, us " i said, he nodded and we pulled away "how long are you?" he asked "im going to be five months next week" i said looking down at my stomach smiling alittle "thats cool... So what are you going to name the little one?" " i have no idea but ill think about it along the way " i smiled and rubbed the back of my head "anyways.... Whats ur demon and powers?" i asked him sitting back down. He smirked and turned into a white owl with really beautiful light blue eyes "whoa" i said in amazement, he shifted back and smirked "And my powers are...." he started to levitate from the ground and flew around the yard and landed back infront of me, he then shape shifted into a...Bush then shifted back, "drop your soda" he said "but-" "just drop it " he said, i droped my soda and he froze it then made it back onto the table *whoa* i thought and he then turned invisable and he appered very close to me that i had to back up abit *okay so he can fly, shape shift, freez time, revres time, and invisability* i thought "what about you sky whats yours ?" he asked as he smirked sitting down, i stood up and shifted into my wolf.

Johnnys POV
I looked at her as she shifted into her wolf that was soooo beautiful she was black with red beautiful eyes, she shifted back and looked at me then she looked at her soda can and it started levitating, she put it down and then looked on her right and threw a dagger hitting a butterfly, she then ran in really fast speed... Un human speed O.O she then looked at me then closed her eyes "theres a doe and her baby running on my left " she opend her eyes and we both look AND SHE WAS RIGHT!! She then looked at me again*God, shes smart,strong, talented,  and beautiful* i thought, i looked at her and saw her blushing. "T-Thank you..." she said blushing*OMFG U CAN READ MY THOUGHTS?!??* she giggled and nodded 'yes' i thought *so she has telekinesis, night vision, super speed, sences, and read minding abilities* i thought and stared at ger in awe "you really are awesome" i said at her making her blush.

Skys pov
I blushed and looked away *hes a chill guy,  but sometimes cocky heh* I thought. I smiled and sat down next to him, he then looked at me and smirked "hey wanna ditch this party and go get some food? " he asked "um...  I dunno... " I said cautiously then my stomach growls,  I blush in embarrassment and he laughs a little "fine I'll go heh" I said and walked with him to the front yard "here's my ride " he said,  my jaw almost dropped when I saw his car  is so beautiful it was an old black mustang,  he turned and looked at me "you like? " he asked smirking "hell yea I do" I said blushing a little "haha cmon let's go" he said and we got in the car and left "so where are we going? " I asked "somewhere its a surprise " he said  I looked at him confused.

15 mins later

Skys pov

we arrived and it was a diner "we are here, you like?" he said getting out of the car " yea its cute" I said smiling alittle and we went inside and sat down on a booth "so what are you getting" he said looking at the menu "mmm... I might get a BLT with fries and it also comes with soup " I said looking at the  menu "cool I might get carne Asada fries" he said with hearts in his eyes I smirked then the waiter came "hello my name is  Andres what would you guys like? " I froze  *A-Andres* I thought "u-um I would get the BLT with the fries and the soup I would like to go" I said faking a smile at him "okay and you sir?" he said looking at him " um... ill take the carne asada fries with a coke" he said " a-and ill have an Ice tea" I said looking down " okay ill come out with your food in abit" he said and left. "hey are you okay?" I heard Johnny ask.

Johnnys Pov

I noticed that Sky was acting strange "hey you okay?" I asked her grabbing her hand, she flinched at my touch "whoa hey hey its me what's wrong " I said as I moved to sit net to her and put an arm around her  shoulders "t-that w-was my E-Ex, he w-was the a-abusive one, I-im afraid " she whispered "hey its okay im here, he wont do anything I promise". I looked at him to see him glaring at me with death eyes, I glared back and he looked away I smirked and sat back at the other side as he came with the food "here we go your BLT and your Carne Asada fries, enjoy" he said glaring at me as he left. as we ate we laughed and had conversations till we were done and we left to vics place. once we got there we went up to the second floor and hung out and played video games till she got a phone call.

Sky's pov
I looked at my phone *unknown number? * I thought to myself and picked it up "hello" "hello darling"  I froze *n-no* "a Andres? " I asked "yes baby the one and only " "leave me alone we are nothing! " "oh baby please,  your mine now please tell that fucker to stay away from you or I'll kill him like I did to david"  I started crying and Johnny took the phone " hello who the fuck is this!?!? " he yelled at him "I'm sky's boyfriend who's this! " he yelled. 
Johnny's pov
I growled "no your not now stay the fuck away from her before I call the cops on you,  you piece of shit!!! " I yelled at the phone and hung up on him and blocking the number.  I looked at sky to see her shaking "sky hey it's oka-OOGGHFF" I was takled to the floor by a great wolf growling at me showing its fangs I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS!!!!  "uhh... G-Good do-doggy " I said trying to pet its head but it growled at me more "ahhhh " I yelled "KANA CALM DOWN HE'S A FRIEND! " I heard sky said "yea I'm a frieeeeennnnddddddd hahaha AAA!!!! " I wined while crying,  the wolf shifted to this girl who was glaring at me then slapped me and grabbed my shoulders and shook me "YOUR LUCKY SKYS HERE TO SAVE YOU OR I WOULD OF KILLED YOU!!!! " she said while shaking me,  I was to dizzy I just stayed on the floor as she stood up. What did I do wrong to get this devil to attack me!?!?!

Kanas pov
I walked up to sky "I heard you crying and yelling what's wrong? " I asked hugged her "Andres.... Call.... Johnny... Protected.... "all she said as she sobbed in my shoulder *poor baby * I thought as I petted her "well he won't find you okay we are here okay don't worry sky" I said she calmed down and she smiled *THUD* we turned and saw a passed out johnny "you really scared him" she said laughing a little,  I laughed and sat pm him and crabbed his shirt and started slapping him "cmon stick*slap* wake up*slap* rise in shine*slap* nap time is over *slap* wakey wakey *slap* why *slap* won't *slap* you *slap* wake*slap* up!  *slap slap slap slap*  I looked at sky and she's laughing her as off and then I got an idea,  I mimicked victors voice "I'LL GIVE HIM A TURE LOVES KISS! OH JOHNNY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! " I yelled as victor's and placed my lips on his and he jumped up yelling "I DON'T RUN THAT WAY!!!!! " I fell to the floor laughing same with sky and we look up to see a confused Johnny sitting up me and sky look at each other and start laughing again.
Johnny's pov
I replayed everything that happens and got pist "SASS ASK KILL NUTTY GUY!!!!" I yelled then looked down in confusion what the fuck just happen?  And I heard the girls laugh again "what the hell was that? " sky said laughing "I... Have... No... Idea" I said confused then I stood up and sat on the couch ignoring the girls laughs and they sat down beside me.  Later on kana left (I now know her name) and it was me and sky now watching TV then I was glomped on by sky "thank you so much" she said hugging me,  I smiled and hugged back "I'm always here for you sky " I said smiling.  I stood up and so did sky and we just stood and talked there *god I just met her and I feel like I've known her since forever * i thought.

Sky's pov
I smiled and we were talking about jobs since he was a n engineer our careers are kinda the same,  then I noticed a red laser pointed towards Johnny's back,  I panicked and yelled "JOHNNY MOVE! " I pushed him and I took the hit to my chest and u fell to the floor "SKY!!! " I heard kitty and kana yell
Johnny's pov
I felt pushed and heard a gun shot I looked and saw sky fall and I stood there frozen I picked her up when I heard kana and another girl yell I turned and put her on the couch "I'll call the cops! " I said "NO!  I'll help" I saw a guy come towards sky and green glow formed around his hands and began to heal sky "what happen!?!? " kana yelled at me "we were talking and all of a sudden she pushed me and I heard a gun shot and she....  FELL! " I said panicking I saw the other girl at the window sniffing it "HE'S back kana " she glared at the floor "kuso " she whispered "can I help please I want to help " I said begging them "well... We can use a new team member " the girls said to kana "okay but I must tell you what's going on.