Chapter 3

Skys POV
I was in the second floor where i spotted a gym room, me being a dumb ass i walked in and saw someone working out in there and me being stupid, I just stared... He was a good looking guy... He was tan and had black short hair, he was fit and taller then me maybe 6'0 in height. He was wearing black shorts with a white stripe at the sides and shirtless he was doing bench press and i kept in staring till i heard him put the weight down. I closed the door fast and walked away to another room. I turned around and saw a punching back and dummies and UFC equipment. I smirked and put on some UFC gloves on and went to the punching bag " I wonder if i still have it in me " i mutter to my self. I put my hands up and look at the bag and start with the basics... Jab, punch, hook, uppercut then i start going faster and then adding elbows and kicks. I stop to catch my breath,*clap...clap...clap* I froze, I turn around to see the guy in the gym "H-Hello" i say shyly "Hey~" he says smirking "c-can i help you?" i ask " no, but i was just getting ready for my friends party when i saw you beating the crap out of the bag there" he says leaning on the door smirking, I blush and look down "O-Oh cool" i say. I look down for one second and i feel him so close to me, i look up to see that we are very close to each other... Like.... Body against body touching. FOR ONE FREAKING SECOND !!!! And hes trying to RAPE ME !!!?!?! Cmon people -_- anyways i back up but i couldnt cause the stupid bag was there (dam bag -_-) "um....l-little to close there buddy" i say putting my hands on his chest pushing him away alittle "teach me how to kick box... Please?" he says smirking "uh..... Sure?" i say alittle confused "heh sorry... My name is Johnny, whats yours?" he says "i-im Sky" i say blushing alittle " I wanna know kick boxing cause i already know wrestling so...ya" He says smirking, I smirked and I grabbed another pair for Johnny and he grabbed them " cmon lets teach you some combos" I smirked and grabbed another punching bag and hooked it on the hook next to mine and went to my bag "okay first before we start show me your fighting stance" I said. He stood in a weird way that was no where near a correct way of a fighting stance, I fell down to the floor laughing holding my stomach "whats wrong why are you laughing ?" he said looking down at me " omg you need lots of help on your stances " I said and stood up. " Okay, so what hand do you punch harder with ?" I asked " My right " he says " okay now you step with you left foot in front and your right foot in back of you" I say. he dose what I said and he holds his hands up at his chest "Wrong" I said and moved his hands up to his face his right hand next to his jaw and his left hand in front of his eye "there" I said and went to my bag. I went to the basics first he got the hang of the basics then I taught him elbows with the basics and combos with all that, once he got the hang of that I showed him the kicks and knees and all the kicks for kick boxing.

(6 hours later)

Johnnys POV

This girl knows whats shes doing. and shes pretty, Im tired already and she hasn't broke a sweat. Im really impressed with her, when I look into her eyes i see a survivor and that makes me think... What is her past? Right now i want to test her... And i know how.
Skys Pov
I was leaning against the wall when i saw him looking at me "lets spar" he said smirking, i smirked "whats the catch " i say smirking "if i win.. As pinning. You be my date to vics party if you win ill give you 20$" he says smirking, i smirked "seems fair" i said and got off the wall and faced him getting into a stance "lets go"