Problems

1 month
Davids pov
Its been six months since I've seen Sky with my baby and I've tracked them down in Alaska but I knew that Andres moved over there to.  I've been planning know moving down there to find her and to take her home with me so I can take care of my child with her, today I just moved in a small apartment in the town sky is,  I'm planning on buying a house later on I get her as I went to a store I saw Andres buying some food and I also saw SKY!!!  oh i wanted to go and hug her but she was with another guy and she had bandages on her chest I wondered what happend ? I thought and decided to hear what they were talking "hey sky you sure you don't want me to search around the place see if there's any evidence on who did it? " "no johnny its fine its just a gun shot I'll be fine I've been threw worse " she said looking down he hugs her and I growl slightly "its fine sky I'm here for you and to protect you,  no ones gonna hurt you anymore I promise" he said and kissed her head she smiled and they walked off,  he's just a friend but its good that he's taking care of her for me well its time for me to find her I thought and caught up to them and tapped sky's shoulder "sky " I said.

Sky's pov
I was walking to the check out line when I felt someone tap my shoulder and heard "sky" I know that voice and I slowly turned around and my eyes widened "D-David" I whispered, he smiled and hugged me and I just stood there shocked and frozen in place "sky who's this? " johnny asked "I'm her boyfriend and the father of her child " he said smirking, I went back to johnny "sky baby what's wrong? " he said grabbing my arm I flinched at his touched and he let go "cmon baby let's go" he took me and as we were walking I mind linked johnny 'keep sharp I know this isn't good' i told him 'okay sky' he said and I followed him to his car and as we drove he tried to hold my hand but I put my hands on my lap "look I know  its a lot but I'll tell you what happend" he said looking at me and I nodded looking at my lap "when me and Andres fought I know I 'died' but I didn't he didn't go threw my neck at all,  so I healed and I tracked down where you lived and everything baby please don't tell me you moved on" he said and touched my shoulder and I flinched.

David s pov
She keeps on flinching but why, I held her chin and tried to kiss her but she pulled back my demon kicked in and I slapped her "oh my god baby I'm sorry that was my demon! " I hugged her and she tried to escape me but I held her tight I heard her crying and felt her shaking then she stopped I slowly let go and she got out the car "SKY! " I said and got out the car and found that johnny guy hugging her "let. Her. Go" I growled he glared at me and I went to her grabbing her arm "LET ME GO! " she yelled I looked token back "sky please! " I said "NO NO YOU HURT ME TO MUCH!  YOU BEAT ME YOU RAPED ME NOW YOU SLAPPED ME!??  I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!  AND NEITHER DOSE MY DAUGHTER!!!  SHE DO SENT NEED AN ABUSIVE FATHER! " She yelled at me crying her eyes filled with pain and her and the guy left.  I just stood there crying "I lost her, my child, everything.... " I said and left with my car back home where I dranked and get to drink my pain away.
Johnny's pov
I brought her back to my place since no one was at her house so I took her home and carried her to my room and laid her down where she fell asleep and I slept in the guest room,  I felt bad for her she's been threw a lot and I wish I can help her out in someway,  the truth is that I like her and she's beautiful but I know she doesn't like me she said she didn't want to date because she was to broken.  I want to help her, heal her, be her super hero but I know she's not into new in just a FRIEND to her and I just have to live with it.  "JOHNNY!!!! " I hear her scream,  I jump and run to her room and see her and the bed wet "THE BABY COMING! " she yells and I pick her up and I run to the car and drove to the hospital and they took her in I called everyone up and they soon came.  Two hours pass the doctor said they need her closest friend,  kana goes in afraid (10 mins later) she comes out crying and tells us to come in and we all come in to see her crying with the blanket in her lap 'oh no' i thought I run to her and hug her "I'm so so sorry sky " I said hugging her, everyone looks at her with sadness in their face "Kana "she said "yes sky? " "call.... David... Tell... Him... What... Happen... " she said sobbing "no... I'll tell him" I said she shock her head "no he'll kill you" she looked at me "I'll be fine I promise " she looked down but nodded,  I kissed her head and kana walked me out of the room "here's his address I tracked him down " she said handing me the paper,  I nodded and left heading to his house or apartment as I see.  I nocked on the door to see a very depressed David and looked at me "What the fuck do you want? " he growled at me "sky sent me here " I said,  his eyes soften and he let me in.

Davids pov
I sat on the couch looking at him "what did she tell you? " I said wanting to know if she would take me back "I'm sorry David but I have bad news about sky" he said and I just broke me more "what.... Happen? " I said afraid to know "sky gave birth to your child today-" "that's bad news!?!? " I yelled at him "let me finish " he said I calmed down glaring at him "the baby died while labor,  the reason was that the lungs weren't fully developed and the umbilical cord was tied around her neck choking her in birth and she... Passed away" he said looking down "David I'm sorry" he said,  I looked down and started crying "I'm... Sorry.. Sky.... I'm sorry...." I said then pulled my gun and put it on my head "tell her.... I'm sorry" *BAM*
Johnny's pov
I looked at Davids body I froze and I looked everywhere "what am I gonna do" I asked myself then I teleported me and him to the forest where I buried him and I teleported to my car and went to the hospital where I saw sky walking out changed and I hugged her "we need to talk " I said scared and she nodded,  we walked to my car and went home she cried and told me that kana had buried her daughter in the forest where the wolves where watch over her, as we walked in I said her on the couch and hugged her "sky.... I talked to David.... And told him everything.... And... " I said and she started shaking "he's coming isn't he" she said "no no.... He.... He said that... He was sorry.... And.... And... Killed..... Himself" I said and she looked shocked and cried "I cause everything! " she ran for the bathroom and I went after her "sky please " i said but heard her cry,  then... I smelt blood "no no no no SKY OPEN THE DOOR!!! " I said then I kicked the door down and saw her cutting "sky!  Why why this! " I said and took the blade away and hugged her and wrapped her and up "sky please don't do this please you  know its hard but I'm hear for you sky... I... I like you and really care for you sky please " I said and hugged her.

Sky's pov
I cried "how can u care about me you just met me not to long ago " I said "I don't know I just do and I want to be with you every step of the way I want to take care of you  sky please don't do this " he said hugging me tightly I nodded and cried "okay I won't do it anymore" I said calming down. He smiled and kisses my forehead "good" hopefully I can live in peace now I thought