epilogue

delilah found it difficult to get over calum. calum felt the same way about delilah. eventually they both accepted the fact that not everything can have a happy ending.

calum went on to be a very successful bass player. he and his three other bandmates loved the life of famous musicians. calum ended up happy.

delilah went on to turn the café into her own hart studio after charlotte passed. the loft became delilah's apartment and the bottom floor became the place that delilah could teach underprivileged children art. it became their outlet much like it was delilah's. she also ended up happy.

happiness is all that matters, really. calum made delilah happy and delilah made calum happy but not in the ways they needed. they were too different. no matter how much they complimented each other, there was always something wrong with it.

to summarize, their stories end happily and that's all that really matters.

the end.

a/n: ooh it's doneee

i was going to continue this story but i had nothing to write about. i wanted a story that ended in a happy ending but not in the way every other fanfiction ends. in the ones i've read, the couples always end up together or the other dies. i wanted this to be different and i'm pretty content with it.

what are your thoughts?

also,, go check out my other book. especially my new series that starts with music {mgc} i need more thoughts on it pleeeaseee. and, to continue the self-promotion, go follow me on instagram: awemichael