The New Student! Heartstruck

Maka P.O.V

RINGGGGGGGGG!!!

Maka: *moans*

Maka sits up on her bed and throws her hand on the alarms snooze button. She rubs her eyes and looks to her right from where her window is.

Maka: First day of school for me, huh? Probably gonna be the same as every single school.

I get off from my bed and go to my closet. I grab my everyday clothes- my long black coat, red and black plaid skirt, white dress shirt, yellow vest, and on the floor of the closet my boots. I go to my dressers and get my undergarment's.

I change into my new fresh clothes not taking a shower since i had done that last night, as usual.

I head to mirror and sit down on my seat that's in front of the mirror and put my hair into pigtails. I get up and make breakfast and then now when im done eating, head out the door and go walking to school which is in front of my house.

I'm welcomed by the steps of the school in front of my when I exit my house

6 minutes later...................

When iv'e finally reached the doors of the school i enter and go to the Death Room.

Maka: Hello, Lord Death?

(LD for Lord Death)

LD: Hello Maka, how are you!?

Maka: Good sir, iv'e come for my books and schedule.

When Maka is given everything she needs she puts everything in her backpack, except for her schedule and looks to see her classes.

P1: MIESTER TRAINING- RM.123

P2: SCIENCE-RM.126

P3:LUNCH- RM.130

P4: P.E.- RM.132

P5:MIESTER AND WEAPON TRAINING-RM.45

Maka: Well all my periods are close to each other and theres only five periods.

I head to my locker and look at my locker combination, which was 281642. I enter it and on my first try my locker opens and i put all my books that I don't need for my first two periods. I feel a soul wavelength near by. When I close my locker a male is found next to me leaning on the lockers.

SOUL P.O.V.

When I enter a hallway I see a girl iv'e never seen before. She seemed........interesting. Her locker had seemed also to be next to my locker. When her locker is still opened i hide my body with the long locker and wait for her to close it to see my presence. Then finally she closes her locker and looks at me with a questioning look.

Soul: Hey, im Soul Eater.

See just rolls her eyes at me and walks past me. Did she just.... ignore me? Most girls would look at me in aww, but that totally didnt happen with this girl.

I just let her go and hope i have for my classes.

MAKA P.O.V.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! I laugh in my mind replaying of when i totally just ignored the guy. Soul, right?

AN HOUR LATER....................

My first period was over and when i exited the room I can still feel all eyes on me. I had surprised everyone when i had to show my skills in front of the whole class. Turns out, I was the second best miester in the class. The first was Death the Kid. Black Star was also one of the best but he always ends up daydreaming about himself. I diSd end up bieng friends with Black Star and Kid, though.

SOULS P.O.V

Black Star comes up running to me and starts talking.

(BS for Balck Star)

BS: Have you met the new girl, Maka?

Soul: Yes, I tried talking to her this morning but she ignored me. She's hot though. She's also a hot topic already now.

BS: She is hot and iv'e already made friends with her. So has Kid.

Soul: REALLY???? How'd you talk to her?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul: Damn bell. *mutters* We can talk later.

~~~~~~~~~IN CLASS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAKA P.O.V

When i neter the class is ee everyone is there and my teacher motions me to go to his desk.

Stien: Listen up students and let our new classmate introduce herself! Please begin.

Maka: Hi, im Maka Albarn and i'm a sythe miester.

The whole class looks at me and when i scan all the students I see Kid, Black Star, and Soul, the kid from earlier.

Stien: Please sit next to Soul, do you know who he is?

Maka: Yes, i do.

I go up the steps and stop at the 6th step turning to my body to the right and sit in the seat next to Soul.

Soul: Hi.

Maka: Bye.

Soul: Hey! Why the attitude with me?

Maka: Trying to do my work.

Soul: Your cute.

Maka: I don't know you.

Soul: How about we have tea today after school to get to know each other.

Maka: Then you'll leave me alone?

Soul: Nope.

Maka: Fine I will and it's not a friendly or romantic date.

Soul: Then what is it?

Maka: Lets just call it a get-to-know-each other- snack.

Soul: Fine. Meet me at the front of the school.

Maka: Fine.

Soul: Can I see your schedule?

Maka: Fine, whatever, here.

Soul looks at Maka's schedule seeing if they have anymore of the samer classes and it turns out they did for all classes except for the first period.

Soul: All the same except for first.

Well this is gonna be a long year.

First chapter and it sucked guys. I was doing this on my laptop so it wasn't comfotable we'll writing this. Soorryyy!!!!

I'll make the next chapter tomorrow!