Chapter 2

Soul: Maka, let's go now!

Maka: We need one more period you, baka. Why did i even agree to go with you to the cafe?

Soul: You want me. 

Maka: Nope, I would want to torture you, though!

Soul: I'm so excited for our date!

Maka: It'snot a date and don't think that i'm going to end up being your girlfriend just for going on this date!

Soul: Well, who knows, maybe we will.

Maka: I'll tell you this, your really cute, but not my type.

WHY DID I SAY THAT, WHAT THE HECK MAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! MAYBE I'M GETTING CRAZY BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS COOLNESS!!

Soul: Really, cool.

Maka: Whatever! We only have 2 more minutes until the bell rings for class! Let's go!

Soul takes this as a chance so he puts his arm under her legs and a arm under her back, picking her up. He pulls his face closer to her and winks at her, giving her a kiss on the forehead. 

Maka: Soul! Put me down!

Soul: When we get to class.

Maka just let's him carry her and when they get to class, Soul opens the door still holding her. The whole class looks at them with blinking eyes and Black Star just smirks at the view in front of the door. Who knew Maka Albarn the top class student and straight A student and Soul Eater Evans the bad boy and straight D student would be right there , in front of them, would be in the arms of Soul.

Soul: Hi guys! My girlfriend and I were just have a moment!

Maka: I'm not your girlfriend!

Soul: Then your my imaginary girlfriend?

Maka: Nope, i'm not any kind of your girlfriend. I really hate you right now!

Soul: Love you too, babe!

Maka puffs her cheeks, pouting and has a slight blush on her cheeks.

Am I falling for him? I hope not! I never can!

Soul: You're so cute!

All the boys had a face as if it was cool but rally inside they were a hot mess. Jealousness flew inside of them. All of them had this small feeling for Maka. Black Star did too but Soul was his best friend and didn't want to hurt him.

Black Star went to where Maka and Soul was and Soul put Maka down, giving Black Star their signature high five.

AN HOUR LATER.........................................................................

Soul: Yes, class is over! Let's go on our date now Maka!

Maka: It's not a date!

Soul: I'm totally falling fir you and you are too. 

Maka: We hardly know each other and I won't fall for you.

Soul: I know you want to fall for me.

Maka: WHATEVER!

AND THE JEALOUSY BEGINS!

Maka and Soul walked out the school and Soul skipped his detention.

Maka: What do we use for transportation?

Soul: That.

Soul points at a motorcycle that was really close by and Maka ended up with sparkles on her eyes.

Maka: It's awesome!

Soul: You like motorcycles? 

Maka: Yes.

Soul: If you become my partner and girlfriend, plus move in with me, we can ride that together everyday.

Maka: I'm not going to do all that for a motorcycle.

Soul: Why not?

Maka: That's called being unfair to you. It's unfair because it's like i'm using you.

Soul: Hm, i guess your right.

The two get on the motorcycle and head to the cafe. Maka's in front because of his orders and he has his chest on Maka's back and a way to hug Maka's sides from her body and has his arms on the motorcycles handels.

Maka: This doesn't feel comfortable.

Soul: Were almost there. Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.............................................................................. were here!

Maka: Finally!

Maka jumps of the motorcycle and so does Soul and they enter the cafe.

Waitress: Hello, what would you like?

Maka: A-

Soul: The strawberry couples drink and cake please!

Maka: Were not a couple, Soul!

Soul: We will soon.

Waitress: Ah, trying to get the girls heart huh, keep it up! I'll get you're order as soon as possible!

Maka: You, baka! MAKAAAAAAAAA CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul: OWW, what the hell that's the first, people told me about your chops, but i didn't thimk i would piss you off that bad!

Waitress: Here's your order!

Soul got the food, paid, and sat at a table that only had one chair.

Maka: Where am I going to sit?

Soul:On my lap.

Maka: What?!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Soul: Come e're.

Soul pats his lap and when Maka doesn't go he goes up to her and grabs her. When he sits down he puts her on his lap and snakes his arms around her waist. He puts his head on her neck on her shoulder and kisses her neck.

Maka: Soul,don't do that!

Soul: Fine, can I at least run you're thigh?

Maka: NO!

Soul: To late.

He rubs her thigh and now Maka really wishes she would start wearing pants instead of skirts.

Maka: Mmm, please stop Soul, were in a cafe.

Soul:Fine, let's eat now then.

Maka and Soul eat the couple food and then Maka forgets all about what she said she wouldn't do. She was falling for him, on only one date they've gone on. She started to think of it as a date and from fair away the waitress smiled at the two.

Waitress: They're so cute together!

Maka: Thanks that was fun.

Soul: It was, can I ask you something?

Maka: Yup!

Here it goes. Maka's heart started beating and her whole body felt hot.

Soul: Will you be my girlfriend?

Maka: YES!

Soul: So you fell for me, huh? *smirk*

Maka: Guess i did.

Soul pulled Maka toward him and placed a kiss on her lips. It was love at first sight and it was real. They really did love each other on the first day and became a couple on the first day.

Soul toke Maka to his home for the night and Maka had agreed to move in with him. She was going to sleep in his room for the night Too.