Black Star and Maka

When Maka and Soul had gotten to the park, Black Star immediately toke her somewhere private.

"Maka, have you told him?", Black Star asked.

She shook her head saying no. Black Star sighed. "You need to tell him Maka! What we did, it should be told to him because you guys are in a relationship! Even if you shouldn't be! You know you should be with me!", Black Star said.

"I know, I know. I should tell him. And Black Star, we were together. A long time ago. Shouldn't you have gotten over me by now? And what about Tsubaki? Don't you like her? Shouldn't you like her? When are you gonna stop trying to get back together with me?," Maka asked.

"I love you too much. I like her, but I like her. I don't love her like I love you.", he answered.

"I just.....I don't know.....", Maka said.

"Maka....please...you need to tell him. Just don't forget I love you. Okay?", he said.

"I won't forget. But attests try forgetting yourself. Okay? Tsubaki loves you. You like her. Maybe you to can be able to be together. Maybe you'll get over me."

"It's gonna take a lot of effort to forget. But......I know I'll have to try. A lot. Just remember, that kid, he's our kid. Not yours and Souls. Your pregnant with our baby.", Black Star said kissing her.

Surprise! Surprise! Yes, I know it went a little out of hand here. And this ship isn't that popular. It's cute, but not any of my major ones. Everything will solved later on guys. Please don't stop reading because of this one chapter. Okay? Anyways, I hope you liked it!

~KaylafromSoulEater