Holiday Endings

Sorry for not updating guys! If your forgot what happened in the last chapter go over it a little. I'm gonna continue and end the holiday scenes in this chapter.

~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~

Maka was still acting strange even though it was finally January, a new year. Thanksgiving was over and so was Christmas. She had gotten almost everything she had on her lists, but nothing everything. She still was going out with Soul.

Soul still was trying to convince her to be his miester but he still needed a little bit more of a push.

Maka: Good morning Soul. *yawns and rubs her eyes*

Soul: Good morning Maka. *smiles*

Soul was making breakfast and Maka seemed more hungier than usual. She also ended up moving with him, which was on her list.

Maka: I'm gonna start getting ready for school, seeing your ready already. *walks into room*

Soul: Okay.

A couple minutes later Soul finished the Pancakes and Bacon and Maka finished changing.

Maka: Let's eat.

Maka was a wearing a different outfit today. Her hair was pulled back into its pigtails but straightened so that it can look skinnier. Her skirt was a black, soft material, and her shirt was black, white, and red. Her shirt was also a soft, nice, material. The tie she had was read that had a white strap to keep it together, a white blouse, and a sort off, short little cape with a white a one single white line passing it.

Soul: O-okay. You look cute.

Maka: Thanks. *eats*

Soul: No problem. *smiles and eats*

Maka: We'll be leaving in 8 minutes. Hurry up.

Soul: Got it.

When the pair finished their breakfast they went on Souls motorcycle and went to the DWMA.

Black Star: Hey Soul! Maka!

Black Star looked at the two a little angered at the sight of them holding hands.

Soul: Hey dude!

The did their usual handshake and Maka smiled at Black Star.

Black Star:Good morning, Maka. *smiles* You look hot!

Maka: *blushes* B-black Star!

Soul: Not cool man. Don't tease her like that. I mean, she is, but still. *laughs*

~~a month later and 14 days~~

Soul: Maka-Chan!!

Maka: W-what?! Ah! 

Maka and Soul then fell off the bed. Soul smiled at her and hugged her. 

Soul: Happy Valentines Day! 

She smiled and hugged back. 

Maka: Happy Valentines Day! 

Soul: I have a surprise for you! 

Soul grabbed her arm and toke her to the livingroom. 

Soul: For you. 

Maka gasped. I mean, how else was she supposed to react? 

Maka: Thank you so much, Soul! 

There stood a bunch of flowers. A teddy bear bigger than Soul and Maka. Then there was also a lot of chocolate. 

Soul: Were gonna hang out with the gang later. Black Star also wants to talk to you.  

Maka nodded slowly.

Maka: Okay. 

~~2 hours later~~

they went to the park where they would meet the gang.   

Continuing in next chapter!!!!!