Confusing Life

Black Star kissed her. She spaced out from being kissed like that out of nowhere. Black Star thought this was the perfect chance. He put his hand behind her back pulling her closer. What am I doing....? Black Star asked myself. And I'm doing this to my bestfriends girlfriend.... Wait...but he stole her from me. I'll gets her back. And I swear I will. That's my promise.... He pulled Maka closer and Maka came to her senses. She opened her eyes widely and pulled her lips off of his. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!!?," yelled Maka. "Me telling you I love you. I still have that feeling that I love bit want to get rid of Maka. When I lost you because of Soul it hurt so much. Trust me. Now, if u lost Soul, how would you feel?", he replied back. Makas heart stopped. He's right...what if I did lose Soul? Why does the thought hurt so much..is this a normal feeling? It feels horrible. Probably worse than from the situation that happened with mama and papa..... She finally answered him. "Lost, hurt, lonely, confused, sad, like there's nothing left for me...then so many other feelings.....", she said. Then it hit her hard. Black Star asked her that because he wanted her to know how he felt....when Maka had gone with Soul. "I'm so sorry Black Star!," she yelled and tears fell from her eyes, "I hurt you so much.  I'm so sorry. I didn't even make sure you were okay. I just left you like we were never anything. I'm so sorry!", she finished, now on the floor on her knees, hands on her face, and shaking repeatedly saying sorry. He looked at her feeling a little bad now. Now she feels bad...I should have been a little careful and thought of what I said first. But I could be the stubborn kind of guy. Huh. He hugged her. "It's okay. And I'm sorry for randomly kissing you like that. Well, let's get you fixed up and go back with the others. Alright?", he said with a smile trying to make her feel better.

It worked.

HEY EVERYONE!!! I hope you liked the chapter. There's no emotional people her. Right? Sorry I'm a little upset right now and al the sudden I just started typing this non stop. Hope you liked it though. And I think I went a little to far on the love. I've felt what love is and how it feels to be hurt from love. So, in a way all the emotions said here are true. There's a lot of emotions and well, it's hard to be able to list all of them down from there being so much of them. BYE!! I'll update again this week. I'll update my other stories too if I have time today. Thanks!