Chapter 4// Love and Lucky

Heyo my Berries!

Yes i'm doing an author's note at the start for once, but that's to give credit, and to dedicate! Also apologies! First is the credit, as the idea for the whole Love and Lucky thing that you'll soon find out what it is, was not initially my idea. Actually, i've decided to pinch this idea from sleepingintheshadows. She thought up this idea and used it in her amazing Nalu book The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. I highly recommend that book by the by cause it's soooo good.

Alright, also the dedication is ZombieW12 as she was the first to vote and just made me feel that, yes my book was being read! And i'm getting even more votes which gives me more inspiration to write, so it's not only you Zombie but others and I thank you all, I love you berries <3

And last but not least, my apologies! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update, I was having some real world troubles with boyfriends and then ex-boyfriends and then school and options, and then well I just hibernated and found Golden Time and just keep watching it. You know when you just really wish your life was an anime? Yep, that's me right now, but anyhow I'm super sorry!

Also, please enjoy the 19th Fairy Tail ending, Never Ever by Tokyo Girls' Style. I'm on about, episode 233, I think? Either way i'm in the 200's and I just love this song!
                                                                      _oOo_

"I love how long break is." Levy sighs happily as we walk down the street to town, to be honest so do I, although Lunch is even longer. They're quite lax with breaks and lunchtimes at Fairy Tail high, we get to go out for dinner at breaks and lunch and because they're both an hour long we have time to get back to school. Right now we're going into the merchant town, Acalypha (Legit where the place is). We go to this bar/diner there called Love and Lucky, it's our hang out place and pretty much everyone goes there. I breathe out loudly and look up at the clouds above me, I don't even need to look where i'm going, I could walk the path to Love and Lucky in my sleep. Ugh, I still can't believe I've got a detention, stupid Natsu, I wish he'd go away. I look back to the path in front of me and see Levy looking at me with a slightly worried expression, she then smiles and asks, "Something wrong?" I wave it off and reply, "Nah, just thinking about my detention..." She laughs and walks ahead a bit, "Well don't, try to enjoy this break while you can." I frown, I hate detentions though... But I guess she's right. I grin widely and nod making her smile back before rushing forward.

I stare up at the small diner/bar with it's familiar pink glowing sign reading, 'Love and Lucky'  I step in closely behind Levy and am suddenly greeted with the faces of my friends and loud welcomes. Levy walks over to a table where Jet and Droy are sat calling for her and sits by them, however I look around for someone else. I look past Cana who is already swaying in her stool by the bar, Erza sat in a booth giving that year 11 Jellal sneaky glances. Elfmen and Lisanna chatting animatedly in another booth, and Juvia who seemed to be searching frantically for someone, probably Gray. Rogue and Yukino who look as though to be having a pleasant enough conversation by the bar, and then just who I was looking for, Sting. Playing pool not far from the bar like normal, I smile and walk over to him, taking a seat at the round table closest to his game. "Hey, Sting." I greet seductively, oops, that came out more flirty than I intended, but he doesn't seem to mind as he puts his cue down for a minute and kisses me, replying with an equally flirtatious smirk, "Hey, Lucy. Where have you been?" I shrug and grin, hopefully trying to look as though I was nonchalant. I watch Sting play pool for a while before a loud crashing sound comes from the door and Natsu and Gray burst in, barking insults at one another while pushing each other into things. My eyes widen along with Yukino and Erza who take notice while everyone else isn't bothered and continue chatting and joking. They continue to scrap until Natsu throws Gray over a table and then Gray throws Natsu at the shuttered window, then that's when Erza steps in. She walks over angrily, a black shadow following her, the boys continue fighting unaware of Erza's approach, until of course she grabs them both by the scruff of the neck and yells loudly, "Would you two knock it off! You're disturbing the peace!" Both of their eyes widen as she scolds, "If you can't act normally don't come in here at all!" She then went a little overboard and proceeded to bounce them off the walls while they cried out in pain, which I'm sorry, made me laugh quite a lot. But it didn't appear to be me laughing too as from next to Rogue I could see Yukino cracking some laughs too.