The meeting

I woke up feeling like shit.
"Fuck that party last night was insane" I whispered to myself. I look to my left to see a naked blonde laying on her stomach. I got up to stretch. I changed into sweatpants and a black tank top.
My Mom -Clarissa- came in my room
"Y/N hurry up its already 4:00am we have to start your training" she said.
"Oh and get rid Of the girl" she walked out.
"Yes mother" I yelled after her. I kneeled down next to the girl. I moved her hair out of her face to see its no other then tori. She's one of my regular hookups. If I'm horny I call her and she comes over here or I go over her house.
"Tori wake the fuck up." She didn't move. I shook her a little.
"Tori if you don't wake up right fucking now I'll never have sex with you again" maybe that was a lie but still she got out of bed.
"What time is it babe" she asked me.
"4:05am" I said.
"Why so early babe let me go back to sleep"
"No my mom wants you out of the house" she groaned.
"Why does she hate me can't she accept that were in a relationship" She said frustrated. My eyes widened at her statement.
"Since when are we in a relationship. How many fucking time do I have to tell you We are just fuckbuddys nothing more nothing less okay now hurry up you have 5 minutes before I make you walk home." She rolled her eyes and began getting dressed in a pair of my loose boxers and one of my shirts. She walked past me down stairs and into the car.
"Moms I'll be right back I need to bring her home. I love you" I yelled through the house.
"Okay honey stay safe we love you too" I heard Mama-Sarah- say back. I unlocked the doors and she got in. Once I got in and started driving Tori refused to talk the whole time. 'Fuck I need to fix this' I thought to my self. When I got to her house I pulled into her driveway and locked the doors.
"We need to talk" I said unbuckling.
"I don't want to talk to you just let me out" I can sense she wants to cry.
"Look baby I'm sorry I'm just not ready for a relationship yet"
"Why not I've been waiting for a year and a half babe I don't know if I can wait any more" tears started streaming down her face.
"I know I know I-I just can't go out with you it's just I don't know" I pulled her onto my lap while she was crying into my neck.
"God your such a fucking asshole" she mumbled and I chuckled. When she stopped crying she kissed me. The kiss got heated and we move to the back seat.
-----------
On my way back home I looked at the clock. 'Ah shit moms are gonna kill me' When I got back home. They were waiting at the door.
"Hey mommy mama have I told you lately how much I love and care for the both of you." I said trying to give them a hug. They stepped back making me almost fall.
"Where the fuck were you, you know damn well you had to train today. But now since you wanted to fuck Tammy one last time you can't"
"For one mom her name isn't Tammy it's Tori and I'm sorry I'll take up patrol tonight."
"Fine but you will have an extra hour of training tomorrow and will not only do patrol tonight but until Friday." I groaned
"But mom it's not that seri-"
"Yes it is Y/N you are the future alpha of this pack and you going around fucking anyone you want is not fucking helping"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Good now go upstairs and get ready." I ran up stairs to take a shower. After the shower I got dressed I walked down stairs sitting at the table. Mama sat a plate of bacon eggs waffles pancakes and toast in front of me.
"Mom are you driving Brittany to school today or am I?" I asked
"I am it's on my way to work." She said picking her up and grabbing her keys toff the table.
"Okay have a good day at work love you." Love you too she kissed my forehead.
"Skylar, Summer, Jacob, Joseph get down here or I'm leaving without you" they all came running down stair pushing each other out of the way. I got in my red jeep waiting for the rest of them. I saw Joseph and Jacob running to get the front seat first.
"I was here first"
"No I was"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Both of you are wrong" I said
"What are you talking about" they said in unison.
"It's pretty obvious that Skylar was here first" I said buckling him up.
"That's not fair he's only 10"
Joseph complained.
"It is fair because he's quite and not a titty baby like the two of you" I stated.
"What's a titty baby bella" he asked me calling me by my nickname.
"Nothing baby boy don't worry about it" I kissed his head and turned around to the twins.
"Now you two get in the back"
"But that's not fair" Jacob stated.
"To fucking bad now get in the back or you can walk to school." I said getting in.
"Someone had a bad fight with their girlfriend" Joseph mumbled. I got out grabbing him by his collar and pinning him to the car.
"Look for the last fucking time I am not dating her we are just fucking. Now get your baby dick self in this fucking car before I drop you off at a fucking dog pound. GOT IT" I said my alpha voice coming out at the end. He shook his head frantically as summer and Jacob laughed. I got back in the car speeding out of the driveway. I dropped Summer and Skylar off at school. Once I got to school there were a lot of people trying to get my attention I ignored all of them and walked straight to my locker seeing Amanda Justin and Taylor already waiting.
"Hey Y/N" Amanda exclaimed.
"Why are you always so damn cheery in the morning."
"Why are you such an asshole In the morning." She said in the same tone from before. I took my books out of my locker. Looking up at her.
"Because I fucking can be"
"Anyway" Taylor said awkwardly
"Y/N there's someone I want you to meet. Her names Camila. Her and her friends are starting here tomorrow" Taylor said.
"Why are you guys always trying to hook me up with someone?" I asked her.
"Because you need to date someone and not just continue to have sex and then drop them." Amanda explained.
"I haven't dropped tori yet"
"I know you haven't and that's because she has and I quote 'that good pussy' and 'head game strong'" they both looked at me blankly.
"It's true" I mumbled.
"Maybe it is but will you at least meet her" Taylor begged.
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes.
"I'll see you guys later" I walked to class even though I was early.
*AFTER SCHOOL"
I walked out of the school leaning on my car waiting for the twins. I heard giggling. Looking up I saw the twins with there arms around another set of twin.
'Mates or just a fuck' I mind linked them.
'Just a fuck' They both said.
"So I'm gonna drop you off where ever you need to go then I'm going to pick up Skylar and summer" They both nodded their heads. I dropped them off at the twin girls house and went off to get my younger brother and sister. I pulled up and summer skipped over to the car leaving Skylar walking behind her. When they both got into the car I smelt someone else on Summer.
"How'd your day go guys"
"It went amazing" Summer said giggling.
"Why was it so amazing" she kept giggling with that goofy smile on her face.
"Because...."
"Because why"
"I found my mate" she said. I slammed on my breaks
"Seriously?!" I asked.
"Yeah isn't it great" she said.
"Yup just fan-fucking-tastic" I said through gritted teeth"
'I can't fucking believe she found her mate I haven't even found mine and I'm the next fucking alpha. I should've already found my mate. Fuck Fuck Fuck'
I pulled into the garage turning off the car getting out and slamming the door. I walked in the house. I looked at the time. '3:59. Might as well start patrol early'
"Mama I'm starting patrol early" I yelled through the house.
"Okay sweet heart stay safe" she yelled back. I walked through the back door stripping naked. Putting my clothes in a tree and shifting in to a reddish brow wolf. I ran until I reached the end of our territory. I started to sniff the air and the ground. I listened carefully. 'Snap' my head snapped in the direction of the sound. I saw something whit in the distance. It wasn't in my territory but my wolf still chased it not listening to my protest. I sniffed the air 'it's another wolf' I heard my wolf say.
'Is that why your chasing it' I asked her.
'Sure lets go with that' she said. I rolled my eyes. I lost track of the other wolf. I sniffed the air and smelt a.....witch? I look to my right seeing a beautiful girl standing there starring at me.
'MATE MATE MATE' my wolf screamed. She started walking toward me. I over powered my wolf backing up slightly. 'Why are you backing up its our fucking mate your hurting her stop' I turned and ran away. I heard her running after me. She appeared next to me
"Please stop" I heard her say. 'Fuck she's teleporting now'
I pushed my self harder making me go faster.When I finally got back home I grabbed my clothes I I left there earlier and ran up the stairs in wolf form. I took a shower. After I put on sweatpants and a shirt. I walked down stairs sitting at the table for dinner.
"Isabel what are you doing here I told you your doing the night patrol." Mom yelled at me. Before I could replay she started yelling again.
"More importantly did you here summer found her mate?"
"Yes mother I did" I said rolling my eyes.
"He's coming over for dinner tonight." She said
"Whatever you say" I pulled my phone out seeing if there's any parties tonight when the door me rung.
"Y/N get the door" mama yelled from the kitchen. I got up opening the door.
"Hello I'm Zacha-"
"Yea yea and your summers mate I know just get in the house" I cut him off. He walked in I could sense how uneasy he is. Before closing the door I saw the same white wolf from before watching the house.
'Why the fuck are you here' I mind linked.
'I-I'm sorry b-but I just s-saw you a-and I c-couldn't stay away' she said.
'Come here. NOW!' She walked toward me. She sat in front of me starring at the ground.
'What your name' I asked her.
'D-Dinah J-Jane' she answered
'MATE MATE MATE This is our mate don't run away from this one' My wolf told me. I growled and she whimpered.
'Fuck she's an omega'
'It doesn't matter She's. OUR. Mate.' I bent down to her height making her look at me. I smiled at her. I started petting her. She licked my nose. I kissed the top of her head. She was Happy one second then the next she was worried. I looked at her confusingly then she ran away.
"Wait please" I screamed.
I saw her turn around to look at me. Then ran again. I walked back inside and sat What word contains the most letters in the English language but does not have the letter E on it at the dinner table.
"Where were you honey" Mom asked.
"Nothing I was just enjoying the sunset." I weakly smiled at her. I started playing with my food.
"So Y/N right?" Summers mate said I think his name was Zach... right?
"Yea" I looked up at him.
"Your the next alpha right?"
"Yupp"
"Where's your mate then?" I dropped my fork on my plate.
"Haven't found her yet" I said through gritted teeth
"how do you know it's gonna be a her?"
"Because it would be a little weird if it was a guy since I was born with a dick. But hey that's none of my business if my mate ends up being a guy who likes it up the ass that's fine by me. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed." I said getting up.
"If you don't want you steak can I have it" Joseph asked.
"Knock yourself out" I rolled my eyes walking up the stairs.
"Sorry she's really touchy on the subject" I heard Mama say before I shut the door.

DINAH'S POV

I was in the woods in my wolf form when I smelt something. I ran towards it I saw a huge red wolf. I was walking towards it till I stepped on a twig. I ran the other direction while it chased me. I finally lost what I now know is a her. I hid watching Camila my other mate starring at her. She started to run after her.
"Please stop" Camila yelled after the wolf. After about twenty minutes I followed the wolfs scent. Back to a really big house. I waited in the front in the bushes. I saw a guy about 10-11 years old knock on the door. She came out after there conversation she looked right at me.
'Why the fuck are you here' She mind linked.
'I-I'm sorry b-but I just s-saw you a-and I c-couldn't stay away' I said.
'Come here. NOW!' I walked toward her. I sat in front of her starring at the ground.
'What your name' She asked her.
'D-Dinah J-Jane' I answered. She growled and I whimpered. She bent down to my height making me look at her. She smiled at me. She started petting me. I licked my nose. She kissed the top of my head. I was Happy.
'What about your mates' my inner fox said.
'We still love them but I found A new person to love along side them.' my inner wolf argued. I got really worried. I ran away.
"Wait please" She screamed.
I turned around to look at her. Then ran again.

---------------------------------
NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

I woke up at 5:30. Last night after dinner mom said I didn't have to do training this morning. Why? I have no clue I guess she could feel I wasn't up for it. But I know she'll be riding my ass now. Anyway I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on basic red sweats a white sleeping with sirens t-shirt and my leather jacket. I walk down stairs and took a piece of toast with butter sitting at the table.
"Morning sweet heart" Mama said kissing my forehead.
"Morning" I mumble smiling.
"Sorry about the whole mate thing." Summer said.
"It's fine. Shit happens he didn't know."
"Language Isabel" Mom said.
"Yes mommy" I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes.
"Go to school" she said playfully  pushing me.
"Will do mother" I got up from the table.
"Come on kids" they all groaned getting up. I grabbed the jeep keys kissing Brittany on the head.
"By princess be good at school okay" she nodded and continued eating. Once I got to school I smelt something I tried to ignore it. I walked to my locker seeing Amanda Taylor and 5 more heads. The smell got stronger and it was very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Once I got to my locker I didn't look at them other five people I just opened it.
"Y/N this is Camila and her friends." I turned to them.
"Mate" I heard them whisper in unison.
'Mates?' My wolf whispered