Wtf is happening

Waking up I can feel I'm laying in an empty bed now with nothing to cuddle.  I get up and start walking down stairs with only a shirt and boxers on.  I see Ally play wrestling with summer in their animalistic forms. I walk into the kitchen seeing Dinah and Normani. I grab Normani from behind and kiss her on the cheek. "Morning baby" Dinah turns around and just looks at me walking away. "Woah woah babygirl what's wrong" I ask pulling away from Normani. "She's mad she didn't get played with" Normani says chuckling. Dinah just growls keeping herself occupied with whatever she's doing. "Oh baby don't be mad" I turn her around making her face me.

     She crosses her arms refusing to look at me. I grabbed her face gently making her look at me. "If It makes you feel any better I didn't get played with either" I️ smirk, she just rolls her eyes trying to hide her smile by turning around. "Ooo see look at your smile" As she tries to step away I pick her laughing. She squeals when I️ gently slam her on the couch. As we're laughing and joking I feel a tug on my shirt. "Umm bella I'm hungry and I want to see mom." I smile at her innocence.

I pick her up and walk toward the kitchen. "Brit I'll get you something to eat and we'll stop by later to see them if we can" she just sadly smiles. "And since we have nothing to eat here we'll get dressed and go out for breakfast okay" I say closing the fridge and putting her down. She runs to the room she's staying in then comes back not to long after. "Um I don't know what to wear" she said looking down "come help?" She puts out her hand for me to grab. I smile and take it.

I walk into her room to look at the amount of clothes she has here. "Um I️ um I️" I say not knowing what to pick for her because of all the colors. "Babeeee" I yell through the house and they all come in the room. "Yea" "you okay?" "Something wrong?" I️ just get worried looks from the other two. "Yea so like I don't know what to pick for her to wear" they all come in huddling around her dresser and closet. They start rummaging through her clothes as I slip away. "We're going out to eat for breakfast" I yell through the house.

       "Reallyyy bellaaaa" I hear someone running down the hall. I look at skylar and he looks at me. We circle each other for a second then I change forms running at him, him doing the same. Being a bigger wolf I have to be more gentle with him because he's less then half my size in wolf form. I grab the back of his neck throwing him across the room. He gets right back up jumping and latching onto my neck. I stand up on my back paws pulling him off with my front ones. I pin him til he taps and we get off each other and laugh.

       I get off of him telling him to get ready and if he needs help to ask one of the twins. I walk up to my room getting dressed in just sweats. Everyone else dressing kind of lazy also except for the twins of course. Once everyone's cramped in I start driving. "Sorry guys we'll stop by the house to pick up a bigger car." I see Britney look up smiling.

Pulling up to the house I could already see something went off. There's furniture and clothes outside our house and busted windows. I Immediately run inside looking around for my parents. "Maaa. Mommm" I yell through the house. There's glass from widows cups plates bowls mirrors picture frames and more everywhere. The whole kitchen tables is flipped over in the pool. The stair railing looks like somebody jumped through it.

       I sniff the air trying to find both of my mothers scent. I run upstairs looking In every room the only rooms that weren't destroyed were our rooms. "Does anyone see them or picked up they're scent" I get no's from everybody. "Y/N do you think we should have the pack help us look for them. We did just catch rouges out in our property not to long ago." "No, our pack members will go insane let alone once everyone else finds out." He nods but doesn't agreeing. I change forms going up and down the stairs and all around the house.