Her

Not the best picture of her but.....

"Holy shit your hot" I felt myself drooling slightly. I felt someone hit me in the stomach. "Ow babe" Lauren just rolled her eyes. I pulled her into me and kissed her head. "Your hotter" I whispered squeezing her ass. She gasped and I smirked. "Enough Y/N" Selene or 'The MoonGoddess' as that's her official title. "Yes Ma'am". I turn toward her. She looks back at the council.

"Why is her mother here?" She asks. "Uhh b-because she's her alpha" Selene nodded. "I know that but this is a problem between Y/N her mates and us" she sort of growled at him. "Uhh y-yes that is very true but she mated when under strict orders not to so that involves her Alpha and Luna." He stated a finally looking at her. "I didn't mate yet" I growl at him. "She's right I would have felt if she did"

"I find that creepy" I say looking at her. She turns towards me and I flinch. "S-sorry" Lauren roles her eyes. "Babe stop" I mumble to her. She just crosses her arms. Selene looks at her then me in disappointment. My eyes stay glued to the floor as she shakes her head. "It's not time yet Y/N" she says. I look up at her confusion on my face. "It's not time for what?"

    "You can't mate yet" she states. "Why not if I want to mark my mates It should be my choice not yours" I sort of growl. "Your right it's not my choice. But in the long run you will thank me. Or I can just take away your ability to do it all together so I suggest you listen to me." I stood their dumbfounded.

    "Y-You c-can't do that" she smirks "but I can. Now don't mark them but you can have sex just be smart with it because everyone knows what happens when you have a kid when not mated." I nod my head. "C-Can we go now" I ask her she nods and in a flash were back at the basement. I just sit on the bed and look up at them. "Im really sorry babe."

        They sat down next to me. "It's not your fault.  You didn't know baby." I sighed. "I know but I really wanna mate." They chuckled. "We know and we do to but relax the longer the wait the better." I nodded and laid down they laid down with me. 'Y/N get your ass here now' I roll my eyes at my mom.

        "Babe I have to go" I say they whine and pull me back as I try to get out of bed. "My mom told me I need to go" I chuckled. They groan but let me up. Once I get to my house Ma was waiting for me. "What the fuck is your problem?" She asked me.  I gave her a look.  "I don't have a problem" "Why do you constantly have to fuck everything up" She said ignoring what I said. "I'm not fucking anything up. If anything I'm fucking up because you raised a fuck up." I poked her chest while saying the last part making her growl.

        "I don't know what your issue is but you and your mates need to get your shit together" I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean get our shit together there's nothing to get together."  I was ready to walk out when she blocked me. "Ma what do you want.  According to you I fucked up what else can I say" I pleaded. "I'm trying.  I-I'm sorry" I say my voice cracking a little as I drop to my knees. 

        Mom comes up to me in her wolf form and sits in front of me protectively.  When Ma goes to move towards me Mom stands up in a fighting stance and growls a warning. "Babe..." Ma says looking at her. See when a wolf finds their mate and has kids with them if one mate feels like their kid(s) are in danger by their mate they have to choose between their kid or their mate.

        For example Mom chose me instead of her mate and that's a huge deal. Ma also changes forms sitting down and bowing her head to show her neck.  Showing that she's submitting.  Both my Moms are having a very intent conversation about what just happened.  I can tell by they're body language in wolf form. 

        I've never seen Ma submit to anyone especially to Mom. She's never had to. 'Y/n go back to your house for now bring your siblings your mom and I need to figure some stuff out." I look at mom and give her a 'are you gonna be okay' look. She nudges my arm and licks my hand. I smile and stand up.

    I gather everyone telling them to shift. I throw Brittany on my back because she won't be able to keep up with us.  We start going not to fast because of Brittany on my back. Once we get back to my house I put them in rooms and go off to my own. When I get into my room I see my mates laying on the bed sleeping. I pull the blanket back to lay down next to Camila. "Fuck" I whisper when I see what she's in.

I cover her back up in an attempt to control myself

I cover her back up in an attempt to control myself. "Babe?" I hear Ally call.  "I'm right here love." I say she reaches out to me and I smile getting in bed with her.  I lay between Camila and Ally. I pull Ally into my side and she falls back asleep. Camila turns so she can cuddle into me.  I wrap my arm around her and grip her ass slightly.  She moans scooting closer to me.  I smirk leaning to kiss her head.

"Again babe" she whispers. I do it again and her hips push into mine. I untangle myself from ally and turn towards Camila. I start kissing up and down her neck while I slowly grind into her. Her breathing gets heavy and she starts grinding back. I put my arm around her and slide it down the front of her underwear. She moans as dip my fingers into her wetness. I massage and play with her clit. I pick up the pace as I build her up.

A/N I had more for this but I kinda need to get it out so yea but until finish next chapter