Butterflies

As soon as we got to Conan's apartment I put on a bathrobe and climbed in bed. He removed his shirt and snuggled up next to me, flesh to flesh.

"It wasn't that bad meeting my parents was it?" he asked.

"It was okay, but I'm not sure I was ready for that."

"Not ready for what?" Conan frowned.

"Meeting your family made everything more real or something. I just want to take things slowly, that's all." Mimi, Vanus, and the White Queen were my family, and I wasn't sure if I could choose Conan over them. I wanted to stay alive to find my mother. Betraying the White Queen wasn't a good idea.

"We can take it slowly." Conan reached into my bathrobe and began kneading my little girl. "Very slowly."

"Stop," I moaned softly. "We should take a nap first." I pushed his hand away.

"It doesn't want to take a nap first," he said as he moved my hand over his rigid need. "Unbutton my jeans and take it out."

I reluctantly sat up and unbuttoned Conan's jeans. I pulled everything off, leaving him naked. He yanked me down and rubbed himself against my back. He slipped my bathrobe off my shoulders and put his arms around me. I closed my eyes as he stroked me through my panties and we melted into each other.

I remembered a Chinese story that Mimi once told me. It was about two lovers who couldn't be together in their lifetime, and they turned into butterflies after they died. Visions began flowing through my mind. Pink cherry blossoms were showering down over an oriental landscape. A pair of rainbow butterflies rose from beneath the scattered petals-their transitionary old selves discarded and their metamorphoses complete-and they flew up into the sky. The pink cherry blossoms turned into sunflower fields and the butterflies danced through the blue sky. Life is transitory ... and love is poetry in action.

Conan turned me around and hungrily sought out my mouth with his. Our tongues circled and entwined as we sucked the breath from each other. His stiff manhood jabbed into my stomach and I lightly touched the tip, teasing him as my fingers barely glided over his throbbing need.

"Ah, Scarlet," he groaned. "You make me so hard. I would be a fool not to marry you."

"Who's getting married?" I squeezed and tugged him hard.

"Ouch!" Conan's legs jerked. "That felt ... good ... but be gentle with me tonight."

I reached into the nightstand and grabbed a strawberry-flavored lube. It was my favorite.

"Don't use too much," said Conan.

"I won't." I dribbled a little bit over him.

I wrapped both my hands around his solid cock and smeared the lube all over-rubbing up and down and around and over the tip. Conan's eyes rolled back and he started to moan. He was my lollipop and I sucked and licked and nibbled the sweetness off him.

"Oh yes," said Conan as he propped himself up on his elbows. "I have to watch you take me in your mouth."

"Down!" I ordered as I shoved him back on the bed. "Close your eyes."

"Yes my Scarlet Queen."

"There's a good boy," I said as I lightly kissed his lips.

I got out of bed to grab his laptop and turn off the lights. We were shrouded in darkness except for the white glow of the computer screen. I put on a soothing erotic track and attacked my lollipop with fervor, filling my mouth with his stiffness. I licked and sucked and stoked him until his whimpers of pleasure filled the room.