1

Asher's pov
I was running through the woods trying to find any signs of life.I have nothing with me except the clothes on my back And a note that was addressed to a guy named Derek hale. The storm was getting worse I could barely hear myself breathing because it's so windy and to top it off raining as well. I ran for a few more minutes until my legs gave out and I had to take a break. I slowed my pace down until I was walking. From there I came to a complete stop by a big maple tree where I decided I would sleep through till morning. I laid down and was thinking about why my mom would just throw me out like that. I mean I'm only three years old and I am sleeping in the middle of nowhere. My thoughts were interrupted by a Twig snapping and I bolted not looking back. I came to a path where in the distance I saw a partially burnt down house. It intrigued me so I went to see if anyone still lived there. When I got to the front step I resisted to go any further but something in the back my mind told me otherwise. I decided to take one more step there were so many thoughts that came into my mind. I didn't even notice that I was already in the house. I looked at the broken home and wondered what happened when a guy came down the stairs leading towards the upstairs I assume. When he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks. My heart was racing but all of a sudden I didn't feel lonely anymore. I then took the time to take in his features. He has black hair like mine green eyes that were mesmerizing to look at and when I sniffed the air it smelt like pine. When I looked at his face he had a big scowl on "this is private property" he bluntly said. I looked at him and said the dumbest thing that came to my mind. "you smell like cupcakes i'm sorry do you know where I can find a guy that goes by the name Derek hale."  I asked looking up at him the guy looks startled but then said "you're looking at him". I let out of breath that I wasn't expecting I walked up to him and gave him the note. He read it over and when he was done he looked up at me "you must be tired and cold" he said as he walked towards me. I then realized I was shivering I nodded quickly he took me carefully by the hand and started walking towards the stairs. All I remember is Derek saying this situation will have to be dealt with in the morning....